Truth or Dare

Evans POV

We started to play truth or dare after an embarrassing moment. We were all trying to guess who was gonna go first until Brian said he'd go first. "Ok T or D, Evan?" "Dare" I said without thinking. "Ok, I dare you to kick something in the house and yell Boi."
I was so confused but I got up and went to go do the dare I end up kicking a chair and yelling "BOI!!" I came back into the room kinda limping and Del got up and helped me get back to my spot, God I love this man. "Ok, Truth or Dare, Brock?"

"Um, Dare" Brock said nervous. "I dare you to kiss Brian then smack him in the ass" I said smiling "Um do I have to do that, bc I did that once and ended up not being able to walk for a week...." We all look at Brian with confusion and then realization.

Brian POV

I was just sitting there then all I hear is "I dare you to kiss Brian then smack him in the ass." Then I heard Brock say "Um do I have to do that, bc the last time I did that once and ended up not being able to walk for a week...." Then everyone just looked at me with confusion and then their faces turned to a realization face and started to laugh a bit. I just looked at Brock and smiled and kissed his neck and heard a noise I didn't expect to hear... a moan "Aa~Hh" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked dead straight at Brock and me.

I'm gonna leave it off here, bc it's 10:47pm and my dad keeps telling me I need to start going to sleep early and I'm gonna do an get to know me thing so comment do below what you want to know about me or what I do in my free time, but other than that HOPE YE ENJOY!!!