[Chapter 15] - Cookies and Cupcakes

Start from the beginning

Damn

Damn. They do look really fucking good while looking at them fully cooked. I guess the sprinkles were an added bonus to add a bit of presentation and sweetness.

(Y/N): I guess I should at least taste one of them to make sure they're edible.

I grabbed on of the twenty four cookies I baked and took a bite at it.

(Y/N): ...

It was soft, and it taste good. The chocolate and sprinkles could be covering up the cookie, but it tasted great nonetheless.

(Y/N): Mm. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I then took another bite to finish the cookie, while I then went into the fridge to get a glass of milk to was down the cookie.

(Y/N): (gulp gulp) Man that cookie was good. Hopefully Natsuki will like them.

Sighing silently to myself, I say back down on the couch, relaxing.

(Y/N): This picnic is going to be great. It will at least help the literature club get the club members closer.

Then a thought strikes my head like a thunderbolt.

(Y/N): Oh right. I should probably text everyone the address to the area. Actually now that I think about it, lemme go see where this place is at.

Hmm... I went to my room and went onto the computer and started searching this place up. After a few failed searches, I found the location of the place, with a few pictures.

 After a few failed searches, I found the location of the place, with a few pictures

(Y/N): This does look like a good place to relax in. Might as well text them the address.

After texting all of the club members the address, I looked at the time and noticed how late it is.

(Y/N): I guess I should go and get some sleep. Going to need the energy I need for tomorrow.

I sighed as I laid down in the comfort of my warm bed. The lights turn off as I drifted off into a deep slumber.

...

...

...

...