chapter#5

~Your pov~

As the sunlight fades and the shadows of night scatter across the hospital floor, I lay with Puro and drift to sleep. All I could think is 'is this what it's like to love?'

-the next day-

~????'s Pov~
'I must find her/him I just have to he/she means everything to me' I shout to myself know I must find my love then I remembered that she/he worked at the old hospital. 'She/he might be there!' I mumble to myself.

-when your "lover" gets there-

I made it to the hospital entrance and there was a key card in there card slot and it was covered in blood but not animal blood, it was human blood. I take the key card to let myself in. Then he/she was there, the love of my life, the one I desire. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Said a fuck-boy sounding wolf monster. "I'm cennie(is that a transgender name?) and I'm here to pick up my wife/husband!" I said proudly. "WIFE/HUSBAND!? I don't know who the fuck you think you are but i'm not married!" "But Y/N~ we are married." I cued at him/her. "What's going on here?"said a wolf boy. "Oh great another fuck boy after my wife/husband!" I growled."HEY! WATCH IT!" What a drama queen.

~my Pov~
I hear fuss about something then... "Oh great another fuck boy after my wife/husband!" Oh hell the fuck nah Bicth did you just call meh boi a fuck boi. It's one thing for a friend sure I'll get aggressive but mess with the boi I gotta say we'll be having a murder case on our hands. "Do you even know what you have done?" I say in a very emotionless voice. " And who the fuck you think you are?" They said trying to sound deadly,it was rather pathetic.

"That won't work in me You pathetic PeAcE oF SHIT!!" I need to calm down
-w- (IRL me:agreed. ITS me: I know right?) "It's not like your going to do anything I can beat you up any day!"
" *Wheeze* you sure talk a lot for such short person!" I respond.

~Cenn's Pov~
I look up into her black eyes I was trying to hide that I was afraid of her, she's a freak accident that doesn't need to exist.
(Literally me in real life I am saying fuck you too!) But then her eyes seem to calm down to a Emarald green. "I think there is just a misunderstanding in this" said
Y/N. "Fuck yeah there is!" Said the... uh... um... freak? "Oh no SHE said the fuck word!" 'The fuck?'

-le Tim skip-
~Your pov~
Finally we got them out they were so annoying with the I'm your husband thing. I went back inside to find four? drunk adult babies(sorry had to
-w-) "hey there pretty lady/man you looking fine~ like a rotisserie chicken!" "Shut up Mathew shut up, they're token you cold corndog." "*Wheeze*"
The end of character 5
Hope you Enjoyed it