Part 2

Naruto walked to training grounds seven after seeing his sister off (You'll meet her soon). He saw that his little Genins were already there. He got out his clock and saw that he was 15 minutes late.

"Hey guys," yawned Naruto. 

"You're late!" shouted Sakura.

"Sorry, I was seeing a cute little on the way here," said Naruto. He placed the alarm clock on the posts and leaned on it.

"You have until lunch, so that's under three hours away. You'll be getting something off of me that will be the unknown item. The person who has that item will pass. On the other hand, the two that didn't get the item will be sent to the academy and will have to try their luck next time," said Naruto.

"Sensei, I don't understand," said Sakura. Sasuke and Kakashi nodded their heads in agreement. Naruto sighed.

"Okay then, lets look at this from a mission based test. You three are on an assignment. Your job is to get the information from your enemies, aka me. The person who's got the information will have to return to the posts. The other two, sacrificed their lives for that person who got the information. If you are one of that two then I want you next to the KIA stone. Understand now?" asked Naruto. They nodded. 

"But sensei, what this 'information'?" asked Sakura.

"You'll have to figure that out yourself. If this were a real mission, you would have to search everywhere, so think that I'm not just your enemy but also the building that holds the information," said Naruto.

"Okay," said Sakura.

"Okay, then start," said Naruto as he watch the three jumped and hide in the trees/bushes. 

"It's hilarious. The only things you have on person are the Icha Icha Paradise that you read when you're bored, that damn rubix cube, your money, keys, weapons, and the scroll that holds your sword," said Kurama to Naruto.

"Hey buddy ol' pal. You giving my sis any trouble? Also what's your point? The information is ********," thought Naruto.

"Nah. She's too quiet for my liking. I just hum to annoy her but she always block me," whines Kurama. Naruto sweat dropped as he dodged a kick from Sasuke.

"He's impatient," thought Naruto. 

"Nice try, Sasu-chan, but you're going to do a lot more to get the information," smirked Naruto. Sasuke growled at his nickname. He sent punches and kicks at Naruto bu Naruto just dodged. Sasuke jumped away from Naruto and used fire ball jutsu. Naruto rubbed the his nape and yawned before substituting himself with a log.

"Knew I should've stayed in bed and not wake up at 3 in the morning," groaned Naruto. As he caught the slash of a sword from Kakashi, with just two fingers.

"Kashi-chan, a ninja should think the look the underneath, the underneath," hinted Naruto. Kakashi growled. 

{2 hours and 59 minutes}

Naruto had just had Sasuke and Kakashi coming at him left right and centre. Sakura was unconscious by a E-Rank Genjutsu which was basically naked Sasuke around her and she fainted due to blood loss, which Naruto found hilarious. Just as Kakashi was about to attack him the alarm went off.  Sakura was tied up to the post. Kakashi was the right of Sakura whereas Sasuke was the left of Sakura. Naruto sighed as he looked at his Genins.

"You guys aren't going back to the academy," Naruto simply said.

"Huh? Wait, does that mean we pass?" asked Sakura. Sasuke was looking at him with hope as he failed to hide it. Kakashi was just staring at Naruto.

"You guys should just drop from the program," gritted Naruto as his teasing, calm and relax face was now gone with seriousness and disappointment was shown. That shocked his whole team.

"Why?" shouted Sakura.

"Because you guys didn't even think about this test," said Naruto.

"What do you mean?" asked Sasuke.

"Three man squad with a sensei. There has never been a two man squad with a sensei. The three legendary Sanin. Ino-Shika-Cho. They're a three-man squad. I'm sure they taught you this one simple thing that this whole test was about in the academy," said Naruto. He looked at each student as they didn't say a word.

"Teamwork," Naruto sighed.

"Then what was the whole point about this 'information mission'?" asked Kakashi.

"Not only this exam helps you in future but it makes you think. If Sasuke and Kakashi attacked me at the same time, not separably. Sakura, if you realised you were in a Genjutsu, you could've waited for the perfect moment to get whatever I had on my person, then you all would've passed," explained Naruto. The Genins looked disappointed.

"Sensei, what was the item anyway?" asked Sasuke.

"Teamwork," said Naruto. Question marks appeared on top of their heads.

"Teamwork is the main objective. If you guys was able to go through that plan, I said a few seconds ago, and didn't get anything from me. You guys showed massive amounts of teamwork. Okay here is what we'll do. Sasuke, Kakashi and I will eat lunch. Sakura, you don't get any. Think of this as your punishment," said Naruto. Sakura nodded. Naruto opened his lunch box and saw that Kakashi and Sasuke hadn't even made a move to open it.

"I refuse," said Kakashi.

"Hm?" hummed Naruto as he ate his rice ball.

"I would rather starve with my teammates. Even as much as they'll annoy me, I'm not going or eating anything until all of us has food," glared Kakashi. Sasuke nodded in approval. Naruto smiled.

"You guys.......

Pass," Naruto smiled softly.