Jimin caught the alpha's red face in the mirror, "Oh my Luna are you blushing?"

Jungkook turned around, "What? Of course not. I'm- maybe it's a fever or- or something." He grabbed his outfit leaving to change quickly, hearing Jimin laugh hysterically.

-

About an hour and a half later, Jungkook was lying on their bed reading How to Kill a Mockingbird. He hated reading but Jimin was taking forever and he had nothing else to do because every time he tried to walk in the other would yell out a dramatic "I'm naked you pervert."

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what." Reading over the line, Jungkook understood how Jimin was so intelligent and emotionally strong.

Jimin had been through so much pain in his short existence but yet he still beings everyday as if nothing ever happened and that was something Jungkook admired the most about him.

"What are you reading?" Jimin questioned waking into the room.

Jungkook was about to answered but he choked on his spit and began coughing continuously. Jimin panicked grabbing the bottle of water on the nightstand and handing it to the alpha.

Once his coughing subsided Jimin looked at him concerned, "Jungkook-ah, are you okay? Luna, what was that? Are you really getting a fever?"

"You look flawless hyung, you kind of knocked the air out of me." Jungkook answered, fascinated by Jimin's attractiveness.

" Jungkook answered, fascinated by Jimin's attractiveness

Jimin just rolled his eyes; "It's not time for jokes. If you're not feeling well you need-."

"That's not a joke hyung." Jungkook said seriously.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah. You look very handsome as well, my mother chose well." Jimin blushed, looking the alpha up and down.

It was silent for a while both of them staring at each other and savouring the others looks

"Jungkook-ah, please try and keep calm this time alright? There's no way we can find out what they're up to if you kill his son the second we walk into the door." Jimin said, giggling after.

"I'll try but I can't make any promises hyung. How is this guy going to not touch you when you look like this?" Jungkook argued, pointing at Jimin with his hand.

"I told you, Hyungjin-ssi doesn't like me like that, he never has." Jimin found the idea absurd, Jungkook was exaggerating again.

"He doesn't have to like you to get a boner, look at mine." Jungkook deadpanned, pointing at the slight bulge between his legs.

"If Hoseok heard you say that he'd murder you." Jimin looked away, giggling.

"If I heard him say what?" Hoseok said walking in the room.

"Nothing!" Jimin yelped in shock, sitting on Jungkook's lap to hide is problem from Hoseok.

"Now it was definitely something. Spit it out." Hoseok smirked, Jimin really couldn't lie.

"No, I didn't say it and I don't want to say it" Jimin whined, shy about the topic.

"For Luna's sake Hojackass hyung, we were talking about boners. Why do you always walk in at the wrong time?" Jungkook was not frustrated in more ways than one.

"He could have walked when we kissed" Jimin argued, that would have definitely been worse.

"Exactly! Wait what you two kissed? You brat! Stop teaching my Jiminie these things." Hoseok scolded, whacking Jungkook on the back on the head.

"Don't hit him so hard hyung" Jimin scolded, hitting Hoseok on the head as payback.

"Oh I see how it is. You two suck some face and now you betraying me." Hoseok pouted.

"Yah! Hyung don't say it like that. That's gross." Jimin whined, before heading to the closet to get some socks.

"Hojackass hyung if you're blowing your top because we kissed, how are you going to react when we fuck?" Jungkook said plainly to annoy the omega.

Hoseok tackled the alpha getting him a head lock; "Promise to never say that again and I won't kill you." Hoseok whispered.

Jungkook was impressed by the omegas strength but he assumed it was from his upbringing. Omegas in the lower-class areas were a constant target so he must have trained to be able to defend himself. "I pro-."

"Hyung what are you doing?!" Jimin screamed causing Hoseok to release him grip around the alphas head.

"We were just hanging that all Jiminie, right Jungkook?" Hoseok explained, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Actually he was about to kill me but if that's what he wants to considered as hanging out then yes we were." Jungkook answered, smirking when Jimin dragged the other omega onto the floor before kicking him.

"Betrayal!" Hoseok screamed.

Once Jimin was done, he turned to Jungkook with the cutest smile, "We better go or we'll be late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi gorgeous! This is just a bit of background on Jimin's younger life, next chapter will be a lot of drama and screaming and issues so be prepared. Hyunjin (Stray Kids) is older than Jimin by 4 years and Joy (Red Velvet) is a year younger than Jungkook, for the sake of the story. Don't kill me. Please comment and leave a vote too if your feeling extra nice. Thank you for reading, Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

Your lips look lonely would they like to meet mine?

-C