wise woman nana

I went into my room thinking of that pay time off I got for a 2 weeks for my so called "vacation" to the mountains. I sighted thinking of my bestfriends brother Luke again. so dreamy so bad he works at McGovern's hospital now. I'm sure he got a wife now probably anyhow. my phone rings. its Lindsay once again might have already gotten tired of jonathans non-stop talk about toxicology. so I went ahead and picked up the phone. 'HEY Lindsay' I say. " HEY GIRL! I've been thinking me and you should hang out before the party! my brother Luke is coming to town." HE IS!" I say with a lot of happiness rushing though me. "yes and he's wanting to see you too." "HE DOSE!" I say with it feeling like my heart is about to bust. "you know he's happy to see you your like his sister dah." and with what Lindsay just said my heart just shattered. "hey Mckinsey you there." I relied," um... yes mom..... ill be there...." My face directly at the door knowing mom really couldn't hear me because my door was actually closed but she didn't know that. without letting Lindsay reply to what I just said I say "sorry Lindsay call you back later! Mom yelled at me about something.... something about a part of my car dad is trying to fix bye boo love you!" and with that I hung up quick. I know I'm 23 years old but damn that man makes my heart malt like I'm 10 years old. I need advice Luke is coming here back in town. I need to control myself. but who to ask...? I got to thinking, I can ask nana she wise about things like this. I picked up my phone scam through my contacts and seen nanas number. I clicked it one ring... two ring... she finally pick up at the third ring! "hey nana." I said sweetly "how you doing?" nana relied as always "good could be batter." we laughed when she said that she's talking about papa hogging that blasted t.v. again. I smiled though the phone and say " nana Luke is coming soon and I don't know what to do?" she known for years I like that boy she called it before I did. that's why I called her ww nana sands for wise woman nana. nana tells me as always she loves me o matter what and to follow my hart and don't be so shy. after an hour talk, I headed to bed for a good night rest for that project I'm aiming for a 100 on.