Ummm what about no

......................

Is day two and I'm mostly finished my project a little edits here and there. Lindsay help me with most of it. I just can't quit thinking about Missouri. I haven't seen my other family in forever. I look In the hallway to see Lindsey talking to Jonathan. They been talking for a while. I think they're dating she don't really tell me nothing about her date life. she my friend I wish she would. "Uh...McKinsey"! I Jot real quick by the sound of my name. I turned around it was Miss holly. "Umm....hey" I said with in astonishment and embarrassment Tone. "Have you finished your paperwork" miss holly said. Shocked by her tone I said "just little edit here and there". As Miss Holly was leaving, I went back to work on my paper. After 3 1/2 hours on my paper I finally finished completely. I shut the computer down grabbed my scrap supplies And headed out. I went looking for Lindsay. I found her in the cafeteria. Lunch was 20 minutes away but everyone waits in line because of teachers let us out early for lunch. As I was heading towards Lindsay. I notice she was glowing. I don't want to say much to her about it because I knew she wasn't pregnant then that would be an insult and I'll be Basically calling her fat. But that would be so cool to be godmother/aunt. As I started in my mind of daydreams I heard someone call my name. "McKinsey" come over here! I looked around and I see Lindsey waving her hands back-and-forth. I want straight to her. Me and her talk. She told me about Jonathan and how they just recently actually started Dating. Good for them. I'm never really have a crush on no one. My parents used to say you're going to die alone. I try to not get offensive to that. So how is your project going? Asked Lindsay. It's Done Lindsay! Yay now we can go to that party for sure.! The bell rung and everybody knew what that meant lunch is over. Well Lindsay, I'll see you after school.

Well school is over for today anyway.
I met up with Lindsey we started talking a bit about the project, the party, and well of course Jonathan. At last I was finally home from another day of school. Mom and dad I'm home.
"How was school McKinsey" mom said with a delightful smile. "It wasn't too bad". "Well I'll be better when we hit Missouri mountains". I smiled at her comment. "Yes i sure will" with a sarcastic like tone.