Prologue

I still don't know how many chapters this is gonna be, or where it's gonna go. But I hope you guys like it! Well this is my second time attempting to write something.. Enough talk. Biieee :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Run! Run!' The little voice in my head shouted. I obeyed and ran faster, trying not to make any noise. Well that failed. I tripped and fell to the ground, looking back. There they were. The girls that were once my best friends. Or my fake best friends. One of them laughed at me.

"You really thought you could get away?" she said, pulling me up by the hair. "Listen bitch. You're not gonna get away from us that easily. We don't like people like you. You people disgust us." she said, turning to her friends and laughing.

"Leave me alone!" I said, crying. "Just leave me alone! I didn't do anything. I never did anything."

"Look girl," she said spitting. "I don't care if you did anything or not. I want you out of here. You hear me? OUT!" she said before letting go of me and pushing me towards the lockers. I was crying histerically now. 'Why do you do this to me?' I wanted to shout. 'You're such a bitch!' Instead I just stood there watching them walk away laughing. How did they go from being my best friends, to my enemies? I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. Black hair a little below my shoulders, with electric blue tips. My bangs were covering my face, and they were black, slowly turning red towrds the tips. Why couldn't I be like I was before? Why?