True Colors pt.2

Author POV

Namjoon felt stuck in place. Like his body completely shut down on him.

He didn't know what to say. He didn't have a comeback. Was it even the right time to say anything?

A million thoughts were racing through out his head.

Jungkook is not Jackson

I was taken away from my friend

Dopplegangers are real

That's what Jungkook is a doppleganger

" Hyung " Jungkook snapped Namjoon out of his daze. The younger had a confused yet worried  look on his face.

Namjoon was upset that the boy decided to lie to get to his heart.

No he wasn't upset, he was furious.

" Jungkook you suck at lying and I'm not playing your games " Namjoon said bitterly. [A/N if y'all know who said that your my new favorite child.
not_your_son bby that doesn't include you uwu ]

" Who said I was playing Namjoon " Jungkook quickly answered back.

Namjoon stared deeply in into Jungkook's dark brown eyes. He was searching for a lie. Or anything to show that Jungkook was wrong about what he said earlier.

But nothing.

He didn't find anything incriminating or something he could use against him.

Jungkook was telling the truth.

Namjoon refused to believe it

The tall male stood up from the table, not bothered to tell why he was leaving dinner.

" Namjoon where are you going " Yoongi asked with a little bit of worry laced in his voice.

" Sorry but my stomach hurts " said in a slight pained voice.

His heart was hurting more than his stomach.

" Do you need medicine " Yoongi asked again but this time getting up.

" That's not needed I'll just sleep it off "

Taehyung POV

There was silence between us.

Yoongi had sat back down by then.

This time he and I eyed Jungkook down. He looked scared and sad. But really disappointed in himself.

" Jungkook what the fuck did you " Yoongi asked bitterly.

" Hyung I- I didn't do anything " explained Jungkook. " I just told him on how he got here "

Yoongi glared into Jungkook's soul, making fear arising in the young boy.

" Nobody fucking told you to do that.
Now I go recommend you go fix what the hell you did or you'll be treated like Namjoon " He warned.