Run

Author's POV

Namjoon was walking alone to home after a late night of work by himself. Since he was a waiter at a famous restaurant, late nights were pretty common. It was a long walk from the train station to his house but Namjoon didn't mind. Namjoon enjoyed long walks. It helped sooth his mind.

Along the dark alley, Namjoon felt like he was being followed by someone. He turned around to see a van following him. Namjoon saw multiple cars, trucks, and vans pass by. But just to make sure Namjoon decided to quicken his pace. Sure enough six hot men came out the van. Surrounded him. Making poor Namjoon claustrophobic.

Namjoon stood there wondering if his worst dream just came true. While Namjoon was dozing off he felt a wet rag against his nose. Out of defense he punched the man who touched him first and ran. " Fuck. Can someone go get him please " ??? said in a muffled voice.

Namjoon had thanked God for his long legs. He was able to out run them. But he got dizzy. His running had got lazy. His vision turning into a dark blur.

Namjoon fell off to the side. What shaking his head to try to get rid of his dizziness. But that didn't work. He
looked around to see the same men surrounded her. This time one was covering their nose. ' Maybe it's bloody ' Namjoon thought

Namjoon POV

" Where do you think your going Joonie " ??? cooed. I couldn't understand a thing he said. My body was numb. My vision is a blur. Before I could think of anything else, i drifted of to sleep hoping that this was just a dream.

--------------------------------------------------------------