But.. I need to get to Yukari.. I have to make sure she's alive or it'll cause Kaneki to suffer more..

I tried to stand up but, I felt weak.. Damn this wound! It won't stop bleeding.

"Hahahahaha!" Takasuma laughed.

He clapped his hands and returned with a smile.

"Amazing, Centipede. But, the fact that you fought like that means that you've gotten weaker. Is there something wrong? Hahahaha! Either way, I don't care. But before you regain your strength back, I'm going to end your life." He said with a smirk.

"Let's see if you can." Kaneki said with a glare.

"Oh, yes! I can!"

He aimed his kagune at Yukari. My eyes widened as I followed where Takasuma's kagune is going. Kaneki with full speed went over to the unconscious Yukari to cover her.

He was struck by Takasuma's kagune, making him bleed severely.

"Kaneki!" I exclaimed.

Damn! If only I hadn't have this wound..!

Kaneki fell into the ground, grimacing and holding his wounded stomach in pain.

"You bastard...!" Kaneki said as he glared at him.

Takasuma grinned evilly.

"Perfect.. That's what I wanted to see! Who would know that the cold, heartless monster, Centipede cares for a weak little girl! This is a new discovery! In order to complete my revenge, I shall trample on her!" He said with a psychotic laugh.

Kaneki gritted his teeth. He dashed towards him to punch him but, he caught Kaneki's fist and threw him aside.

Takasuma walked over to Yukari. He lifted up his leg and placed it above Yukari's head. He smirked insanely.

"Well?" He asked.

"Don't!" Kaneki yelled.

"Hahahaha!"

He pressed his leg down but, Kaneki magnificently caught his foot. He was placing a strong grip on it, while on the ground, crawling just to keep Yukari from harm.

Kaneki's veins are already popping from his arms and his Kakugan is so shunning so red that it reveals how he was so angry. He covered Yukari by being on top of her, securing Yukari from danger.

"Don't you dare do that to her!" He shouted as he threw his leg off.

"Hahahaha! Awesome! Clearly awesome!" Takasuma laughed.

"You'll really do anything just to keep her from being hurt, won't you? Just how much do you care for her? To a Ghoul, she's nothing more than a food--"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" He shouted very loudly.

Kaneki was breathing heavily, panting and huffing from shouting very loudly.

"Who.. gave you the rights to speak like that towards her..? Someone like you is just a trash!" He yelled.

"Trash? You're the trash." He glared at Kaneki.

He walked towards him.

"You killed my brother even if he has nothing to do with you!" He kicked his back.

"You're a merciless bastard who does nothing but eat Ghouls! You eat your own kind when humans are the food! What the hell are you?! A comrade?! An enemy?! Just what the hell are you?! You're nothing! You're nothing but a piece of sh*t!!!" He continuously kicked Kaneki from his back.

Kaneki took all the pain, using his body as a shield for Yukari's sake. Kaneki, stop it already! He grimaced in pain and he was suffering. He kicked Kaneki again and again.

Kaneki groaned in pain because he could not do anything.

"Kuh...! Ugh..!" He exclaimed as he tried to endure the pain.

(Seijo Yukari)

I can feel my feet tingling.. Little by little, I can hear some noise..

*Thud!* *Thud!* Thud!*

What's that sound...?

*Thud!* Thud!* *Thud!*

It keeps on repeating again and again..

*Thud!* *Thud!* *Thud!*

It sounds like someone is being kicked? I can hear it faintly.. What's happening..?

"Kuh...! Ugh..!"

What's that? No, more like, who's that? Everything's black... am I dead?

"Yukari!"

Huh? That's Ken's voice!

"Yukari! Help..!"

Ken's asking for my help! I need to get to him! I slowly forced my eyes to open and was really shocked to see Kaneki on top of me while his expression is full of suffering and pain.

"W-What...?"

I have a little energy left and I almost can't move my body at all..

"K-Kaneki.. kun..." I tried to mumble.

"Die! Die! Die! Die!" Kai-kun said as he stomped on Kaneki-kun repeatedly.

He was already closing his eyes and I can see that he's hurt badly.. What can I do? I have no energy left.. My blood spilled everywhere and I'm slowly draining up..

He noticed me awake and smiled faintly..

"Y-Yukari.. I-I'm g-glad y-you're a-awake.." He said while his voice quivers.

He tried to show an expression that he was okay but, he was clearly suffering.

"K-Kaneki-kun.. Y-You're.. H-Hurt..?" I tried to speak.

He faintly smiled.

"I-I'm fine.. D-Don't worry a-about m-me.. G-Go and get s-some m-more r-rest.." He said while his voice quiver.

Kai-kun was not stopping from stomping on his back and Kaneki is almost about to faint.

Don't pretend that you're okay.. Kaneki-kun.. stop that.. Don't do this for me.. Aren't I your prey..?

Please don't do this.. I don't want you to get hurt... I don't want to see you suffer.. I still want to be with you...!

I WANT YOU TO LIVE!

I bit my lower lip hard. I continued to bite it harder until it bled. Kaneki-kun, I want you to live.. so, that's why.. I'll do everything to stop your suffering..

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself upwards. With my eyes closed, I waited for my lips to land on his.

As the blood flowed out from my lips, I transmitted the blood to mouth. I can tell from his expression that he was shocked. His kakugan shone bright red as he sucked on my lower lip, drinking the blood flowing out.

With this, I gave you everything I've got..

Now, please end your suffering.. I want to see you smile again.. I wish to feel your warmth.. But, it's too late for that..

As I thought, I still care for you.. I regret not being able to spend the rest of my days with you.. But, I don't regret sacrificing my life for you.. Even if I swore to avenge the death of my parents, I still can't bring myself to hate you... I wonder why... haha..

Farewell...

Ken..

As I felt myself completely drained my vision became absolutely dark and I felt the cold, hard ground. I felt my body cold and stiffen up. The moment I rendered motionless, I was prepared to leave this world and of course, I was prepared to leave him..

End of Chapter 29