Chapter 25: New Threat?

Start from the beginning

Y/n slightly tilted her head behind to see a sinister smirk carving on Esdeath's face. She let out a small sigh before fixing her (E/c) eyes back onto the book and gently flipped the next page of it.

TIMESKIP

Seryu, Suzaka and Y/n were now on the City to ensure that NightRaid won't ruined the celebration. Y/n's still reading the old book on her hand and silently standing behind them. The two seems amazed on her elegant features.

Suzaka: So, the Merciless Führer loves reading books huh? I'm sure you've got that hobby from the imperial fist temple. *Smile*

Seryu: Ooh, I've heard that there was a great library of secrets located onto the temple's deep underground. I didn't know it was true at all!

Y/n: Stay focused on your surroundings and not on me.

Seryu: S-sorry General Y/n!

Suzaka: *Giggle* And..her coldness is truly admirable..How diabolical. Okay, back to the business. Hmm..wait,

Seryu: What is it?

Suzaka: That girl has a battling experience. I can tell by those eyes of hers and by the way she walks.

Suzaka pointed out a boy and a girl who have a suspicious behavior while walking through the alley. Y/n set her (E/c) eyes on them and observe their movements. Within a few minutes, she closed up the book and told them to follow those children. Seryu and Suzaka obeyed and stealthily tracked Tatsumi and Mine who's in disguised as a Civilian. They followed them until they've arrive in a abandoned ruins outside the City. They thought that the ruins is the safest place as they wear off their disguise but..they were wrong as Seryu, Suzaka and Y/n standing not to far from them. With a binoculars, Seryu confirmed that it was NightRaid and shocked as she saw Tatsumi's one of them.

Seryu: Tatsumi, he's been corrupted by evil. Kuro, phase 9!!

Kuro bite Seryu's arm and a small detector shows up from it and scanned the whole area of there was any civilians around but she only detect two dots which means..it was safe to unleash her power in this place.

Seryu: General Y/n, there's no civilians around the vicinity, though I can't believe that Tatsumi's with that NightRaid girl who shot my arm!

Y/n: I'll leave those children on you two, do not disappoint me.

Suzaka: Wait, aren't you going to help us?

Y/n: If may I recall, my primary job is to secure some villainous trash and the whole city from any harm while your mission is the same as task with the Jaeger's.

Seryu: Don't worry General Y/n, Kuro and I will tear them up into PIECES and pass a swinging hammer of judgement on Tatsumi's BETRAYAL!!

Suzaka: *Sigh* Fine. I would love to show my skills anyway.

Y/n used her shadow to create a pair of black shadowed bat wings and flew up on a high rocky scraper to get a better view. It is only a matter of time before Seryu started the bloody chaos by firing to much bullets from the enemies location rapidly. Suzaka went on her move also as she takes that scene a diversion to sneak through the enemy's combat range.

Y/n is calmly watching the battles between the Empire's pawns and NightRaid members who've been her student for a short amount of time. Her hands were now on her chest and silently observing their movements. Even though her eyes were now focused onto the battlefield, her mind wasn't. She was having a conversation with Amaterasu and didn't notice a strange silhouette is stalking her miles away from her stand point. The boisterous engagement went by hours and the two factions seems never going to surrender until one of them dies. She's still watching and not moving any single muscle to help them, she looks like she's proving something..

She waited and waited until the Rakshasa demons was the first one who dies as she saw the abandoned ruin's crumbling down. On the other hand, Seryu was completely take down in half by Mine's Pumpkin, Y/n's hands were now down and looks like she's going to intervene when she saw Seryu activates her last trump card. She thought that NightRaid will be going down to five but a miracle happens. Tatsumi save Mine in time before that vast explosion kills her and they quickly run away from the ruins. Y/n calls her imperial arms and chase them.

When they stopped running and waited for the others to return, Y/n shows up into the mid air and disperses her Teigu. Tatsumi and Mine panicked at first but relive once they saw it was only her. Tatsumi is going to greet her when Y/n dashed onwards and raise her arms to deliver a solid punch on him, good thing Tatsumi was agile and quickly blocked the punch with his sword in time.

Tatsumi: H-HEY! What do you are you doing Y/n!!

Y/n: ... My job.

She was going for another round but Tatsumi summoned Incursio and deflect the attack with his bare hands. Mine can't help since her Pumpkin is still on its overheating state. Tatsumi didn't engage and still dodging Y/n's attacks with confused mind.

Tatsumi: If this is a joke, it's not funny Y/n! Please stop attacking us! Were you're allies remember?

Y/n ignore his words as she step backwards and hold the hilt of her katana tightly, the two knew that they were in a big trouble once Y/n unsheathed her blazing sword and hits them. Before she could draw Muramasa out of the black sheath, a lightning bullet interferes and made Y/n fallback to dodge it with ease.

Tatsumi: W-what the? Who's that?!

Mine: That light..

???: So, you totally deserted them. Such foolish act..

Another rounds of lightning bullet came out and targeted Y/n but it is all sliced in half before it hits on her. Tatsumi and Mine were shocked as they saw the Y/n slashing the bullets with her Muramasa.

Tatsumi: Mine..that light? Don't tell me..

Mine: That is a pure Lightning Bullet from the Twin Balancer: Aerux.

Tatsumi: A-are you serious? From the twin balancer itself? We all know that the balancer's only wielder is Y/N and she's THERE! SLASHING THOSE FREAKING BULLETS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!

Mine: ...

Tatsumi: Hey, Mine! Don't just gawk in there! Say something!?

Mine: T-Tatsumi..look over there..

Tatsumi was shocked once he saw the one who launched those Lightning Bullets on Y/n. It was the Mercenary, a very familiar one. When the Mercenary stops firing, the area has been covered by a huge thick dust onto the air but it was only a matter of seconds when Y/n swing her Muramasa sidewards to disperse the dusts and get a clearer view on her targets but her (E/c) eyes widened once she saw the Mercenary's full appearance and pointing the twin Balancer: Aerux on her.

Mine: I-it can't be...that's..

Tatsumi: ..LEISE??