thirty - three ( Hey, My True Love )

Start from the beginning

"Your Zhan has so much love in his heart. He might be a ruthless gangster to the enemies. But he is a soft hearted man to the innocents. So many reasons he.left the gang. You!" Liang Zhang Feng pointed his index finger at Yibo made Yibo leaped a little.." His sister, his niece..... Do you see this boy who always follow me?" He pointed at Liang Yifeng. Yibo glanced at him.

"He's been found and brought by Xiao Zhan to our gang, 3 days before the riot. He brought him because he saw him was fyigging into the rubbish bin for food. So Xiao Zhan brought him back and surrendered him to me to take care of. It:s Xiao Zhan who gave him the name, because he didn't know his name and barely speak. That  time he was only 9  years old. Now? He is a loyal person and a great fighter."

"Wanna know how Xiao Zhan ended up with me and the gang?" Liang Zhang Feng star d at Yibo who didn't give any response. So he continued. "He came to me that day, because he was frustrated with his life. He just lost his parents. Poorness, made them became a target for bullies and insults and assaults and other humiliation. But now he found you. So I can rest assured him to you. You love him so much and sincere. Thank you, Wang Yibo!" Liang Zhang Feng bowed at Yibo, surprised Yibo.

So Yibo bowed back to Liang Zhang Feng.

Liang Zhang Feng walked closer to Xiao Zhan, and spoke: " Xiao Zhan. I'm happy finally you got someone who loves you. Worse. A family. Thank you for came to me and being a part of us. Two years having you in our gang was a bliss. Wake up,my boy! Wake up soon for your love ones!"

Then he turned around and walked out. "Let's go Yifemg!"

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Another two weeks...

Xiao Zhan still didn't give any sign he will wake up anytime  soon. He still laid lifeless on his bed. Only the cardiolography machine which shown that he still has a life even the graphics tellingt them it was too weak.

Yibo still sat on the same chair, scrolling through his phone. Once a while he glaced at Xiao Zhan and stroked his head.

Yibo fixed his sitting position, and aimed his phone to the sleeping Xiao Zhan and took his pictures a few times from the different angles. After that he checked his shots and smiled full of satisfaction. Then he uploaded them on his Tumblr's account titled "The Sleeping Beauty".

"Hey, Zhan ge.... It's been more than one month... You still haven't wake up. Ah Liang's birthday is over, and Hai ge said she's wailing for  not having you on her birthday. I never gone to see her, either. Because by telling her that I'm with you, she'll calm down. The adoption matters almost done. Maybe in another month..." Yibo ranted about everything has happened im their life.

Then he sighed. He pushed Xiao Zhan's locks back, and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I miss you... Wht can i do to make you coming back soon?"

Yibo gazed at Xiao Zhan's face. Then a smirk appeared on his face.

"I know what to do!" He jumped from his sit. Then he rummaged into his phone device. Tapped it.open, scrolled it down and did the last tap before he put it on the bedside table.  " I know you can't never resist if I do this ..." He smirked.

A dance song played from his phone and he started to dance off the choreography sexily.

Xiao Zhan was lying in the middle of a meadow. It was a big meadow. Out of nowhere. All the eyes can see was the green grasses with the dewdrops sparkled on the tip. The sun was warm.