ch.1

OK so this story is dedicated to LIGHTS4000 she is awesome she was the one that motivated me to write this story I'm giving it a shot and i hope you all enjoy it, she is also heplping me and she's my co-writer. Please check her story's. Ok this story is a girlxgirl so read under your own risk, I have no right to any of this videos or pictures they were taken from the internet. I only have the right to this story.

      Her once beautiful blue eyes were now closed. Her flawless skin, was pale. Her beautiful blonde hair cradled her face and I could hear a cry of a new born child echo in the distance, she was gone. Once again we had lost our mate, my wolf and I were angry, sad, all our emotions were mixed and everything went black. She was gone!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

3 years earlier.

Sky POV:

It was dark. The only thing that could be seen was a women with a knife that was glowing. She put the knife in the little girls chest, she started to talk in another language and the knife started to glow even brighter than before, there was a horrifying howl that pierced through the night. It was coming from within the little girl. The little girl screamed, and then her body fell limp. The women laughed like a mad women.

I practically jumped out of my bed. I was sweating, my heart was pounding. I saw my reflection in the mirror, that I have in my wall across the room, my eyes were glowing red. And my sheets were ripped apart. I lay back down, and I started to breath slowly. I hate it when I felt like this, it only made me feel weak and pathetic, even though I was older, grown up and stronger. Back then I didn't have the strength to protect her and I couldn't do anything, I was only 5 then. That night still haunted me till this day. That was the day that I lost everything.

My wolf growled at me, my wolf and I didn't get along, we stopped talking to each other a long time ago. She blamed me, but I blamed her, I guess it was both of our faults, for not being strong enough. I ignore her growling and look at the clock, it was 3:20am. It was way too early, so I decided to take a shower so I could relax and go back to sleep.

I picked out some clothes and started heading to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes that I slept in and took a long, cold shower. Once I was done I put my clothes in the wash basket and went back to bed.

Morning come, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I guess aunt Robin was back, she was my warden, she's the one that has been taking care of me, but just because she's my warden doesn't mean that she's mean, she's nice, unlike my last warden.

He is one of the reason that I'm like this. He made my life miserable, but I have to be thankful to him because if it weren't for him I would have never become strong. For six long years I had to fight for my food, he would throw wild animals inside the dome and I would have to fight them in order to get food. Since I didn't get along with my wolf, I had to do it in human form.

As I got older he would throw rogues in the dome with me, him and the guard would do bets. Of course I would always win.

My aunt was my first warden but her mate died, they used to live here with me but after her mate died, she moved out, she completely disappeared. After a few years she came back, but it was too late I was no longer the same little girl, my rage had only grown.

I got up and stretch my arms, I look back at my bed, it was a mess. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, taking in everything I had dreamt about last night. Once I was done I decided to go downstairs and have something to eat.