Ch. 9

Here are some of the descriptions for some characters. I have no right over this video it was taken from the internet .

Name: Andrew knight

age: 34

feet: 6,1

black hair

brown eyes

wolf: black grey

feet: 4,9

Name: Veronica knight

age : 33

feet: 5,9

green eyes

Brown hair

wolf: Brown wolf

feet: 4,10

Name: Scarlett Sanders

age : 16,18

feet : 5,0

Name: Sky knight

age: 16 -18

feet: 5,7- 5,11

black hair

light green eyes

wolf: brownish black

feet: 4,9

Name: Alex knight

age: 15 - 18

feet: 5,6 - 5,11

black hair

dark green eyes

wolf: brownish black

feet: 4,7

Name: Max knight

age: 17 - 19

feet: 5,8 - 6,0

dirty blond hair

light brown eyes

wolf: grey

feet: 4,8

Name: Robyn knight

age: 30

feet: 5,10

black hair

light brown

wolf: grey white

feet: 4,9

Alex Step-Parents:

Name: Jazmin Gray

age: 27

feet: 5,8

blond hair

green eyes

Name: Scott Gray

age: 27

feet: 6,0

dark brown hair

brown eyes 

Alex P.O.V:

My aunt sided, Max was been pine down by two vampires I saw as the two of them started to put pressure on his head and his back, that cause him to whimper in pain and slowly shift back to his human form.

My mother growled at the two vampires, "what do you think your doing, get your hands of my son!," she said sounding a bit mad. The two vampires let go of Max, "it ok Luna, they are only following orders they mean no harm it is for his own good," said aunt Robin as she looked at the girl.

My mother and I follow her gaze and I froze, it was hard to see but in the girls hand I could see the tip of a dagger, was she going to killed him?.

Out of nowhere a women that was with my aunt charged towards the girl, the girl dolled her but as she did this two man started to attack her.

I was just watching as the girl moves swiftly through each blow, dodging and blocking. As she was busy fighting with the two guys another one came out of nowhere and started to attack her. I could see that she was barely able to keep up with them, was she tired? I guess It was getting harder for her as they were now three against one.

The girl was too distracted with the three guys that she didn't notice the woman creeping from the back, as the woman got close to her she stended her hand and touch her in the back. The girl move away quickly by doing a side

flip, "damn it," she said, she looked at all of them and their every move, when all of a sudden they'll start to charge to words her again except for the women, but as the girl was about to move her hands, feet and neck started to glow and out of nowhere chain appear around her.

She was to distracted that she didn't notice a guy coming from her back, the guy grabbed her from the back keeping a tight hold on her so that she wouldn't be able to move. The girl squirm around trying to get loose and as she did this her hood came off, revealing her face.

The girl had black hair and green eyes just li.....like me? there was a little resemblance to me or maybe it was just my imagination .

The girl stop squirming and then brought both her hands as much as she could to the front and then brought them back with so much force that when her elbows made contact with the guy's stomach the guy bend down a little. The girl took that as an opportunity to head bump him in the face.

The guy fell to the ground in pain, the girl turned around to look at him, as she looked at him down she kicked him in the face, I don't think she had appreciated what the guys had done.

"Sky," said my mother to my side, I look at my mom. Her eyes were watery I could see so many emotions in my mother's eyes, the emotions of a mother when seeing their child for the first time in a long time.

The vampires charge to words the girl, she took her stand again and steel with the chains on she was able to move a little, but out of nowhere a wolf whimper.

As we all turn our attention to words it we saw as my mother had her teeth in a Wolfe's neck. He was right behind the girl, she didn't even bother to look back as if knowing that they were there, I didn't even notice when my mom had left.

The wolf whimper as my mom started to put more pressure on to the wolf neck and as she did this the wolf slowly stopped movie.

Once she finished off the wolf she started to walk towards the girl and start to growled at all the people around her, she stood in front of her in a protective way.

what the hell was going on, why was my mom so aggressive? I had never seen her this pissed off. The girl didn't seem to care she showed no expression or emotion on her.

All the people surrounding them were ready to charge, when my father's voice boomed through the night, "stop! that's enough."

My mother turned her head to words him and just growl at him, she looked really mad at him, if looks could kill my dad would have been dead by now. My father looked hurt and guilty, "all of you leave," he said, everybody just look at him and then back at aunt Robin, she just nodded and they all left. As they left the chains started to disappear.

My mother shifted back into her human form, she glare at my father and then turn around quickly, "Sky, my sweet loving baby girl, I thought you were dead," she said as she bursts out in tiers and embrace her in a tight huge. Sky didn't return the huge, she showed no emotions, her eyes seemed dead.