One-Shot: Family Time

Third Person POV

Things seemed to be peaceful in the town of Fuson, especially the suburbs next to it, until a gigantic explosion shook the house, but not damaging it whatsoever. 

Y/N: Ah! Darn, trying to make these web shooters have different functions are difficult, now come on and make me proud! Rapid fire!

The only thing that the web shooters shot was a couple spider webs before being jammed by the many spider webs, before shaking.

Y/N: Oh darn, it's going to explode.

As Y/N ran out of the blast radius, the web shooter exploded, shooting spider-webs all over the place. 

Y/N: Oh are you kidding me? This place looks like a mess now! Time to clean it up I guess...

Timeskip

As Y/N cleaned up the last of the spider-webs and putting them in a bucket, before launching it off the rooftop of his house, he sighed in disappointment.

Y/N: I hoped that the function could actually work, I'm going to need Stark to help me on this...  

Before Y/N could pull up his phone, a strange and glitch-like portal appeared in front of him.

Y/N: This is not the best idea since I'm on the rooftop. 

Peni: Did you forget that we can hang on walls? I'm sure sitting on a rooftop is fine. 

Peni walked out of the portal, with a newly rebuilt SP//DR behind her. 

Y/N: Nice, did you add any new functions? 

Peni: Well other than the obvious better web shooters, not much. 

Y/N: Well, what do you want to do? 

Peni: How about exploring the city? 

Y/N: Oh, uh, okay...

Peni: Is something wrong?

Y/N: No no, everything's fine, I just haven't been to the city as of late. 

Peni: Well come on!

SP//DR then grabbed Y/N and Peni before jumping into the air, shooting a spider-web that latched on to a crane, and swinging around Fuson. 

Y/N: Are you sure that this is safe?! 

Y/N seemed to be hanging on a leg of SP//DR while Peni herself was in the cockpit. 

Peni: This is totally safe!

Y/N: Well I don't think so! 

Soon enough, another mech jumped into the air, with Y/N letting go of SP//DR's leg and jumping into the cockpit of M/N. 

M/N: Yo boss! What's going on?

Y/N: Well, Peni wants to take a look around the city.

M/N: Well darn, it's been a while since we've been around the city, huh?

Y/N: I'd rather avoid being around the city.

M/N: And why's that?

Y/N: Remember the portal incident? I really don't want that happening again. 

M/N: Ah come on,  I'm psychically connected to you, I know what's in that thick brain of yours! You're afraid of seeing family again, aren't you?

Y/N: Pretty much.

M/N: Afraid of letting them see your girlfriend?~

Y/N: What?! No! Look, Peni and I are just friends!