One-Shot: Rest

AN: Little bit of lore, if you remember, Y/N is a member of the L/N family, who are filthy rich, when Y/N ran away, he took one of the credit cards they had gave to their children for a birthday,  even to this day the L/N still puts money into that account, oh yeah, Spidey 2099 just started on his multiversal crusade, so he gave the ones who saved the multiverse from being destroyed some universe navigators/goobers. I should explain these events in the next one-shot, which I'll do, I promise.  

Two days after the events of Into the Spider-verse

Third Person

Y/N was working in a garage, trying to create web fluid with M/N.

M/N thoughts: You almost done?

Y/N thoughts: Almost...

They then suddenly stopped when a portal appeared.

M/N thoughts: Who invited her over here?

Y/N thoughts: I did

M/N thoughts: Why?

Y/N thoughts: I thought it'd be fun, just two regular kids on a playdate!

M/N thoughts: and nothing else...

Y/N thoughts: yup! Nothing else!

A second later, a girl a year older than Y/N stepped out of the portal and surveyed the surroundings.

Peni: Nice place you got here

Y/N: Thanks! I- *coughing fit of blood comes* um, I can explain thi-

Peni: Idiot! You still haven't recovered from the battle and you decide to work on something?!

Y/N: Uh... yes?

Not even ten seconds later—————————————————————

Y/N: Q_Q why are you dragging me?!

Peni: How long has it been since you actually had sleep?!

Y/N: Ummmm, in a long time?

Peni: Idiot!

Y/N thoughts: M/N! Save me!

M/N thoughts: Sorry man, everyone knows not to mess with an angry girl.

Y/N thoughts: Traitor!

Y/N: ;_; look I'm not even ti-

Literally like 3 minutes later———————————————————

Y/N: *snoring*

Peni: -_- *face palms* my god...

Peni Parker was just staring at the sleeping form of Y/N still wondering if what she felt was true for this powerful idiot.

Peni: You know what? I'm gonna go get some food, be back Y/N!

8 hours later—————————————————————————————

Y/N: ugh, what happened? Ow! Still feel that pain...

As Y/N walked down, he saw Peni just staring at the tv eating... is that ramen noodles?

Y/N: NOOOOO MY RAMEN STASH

Peni: Ah! Oh my god you scared me Y/N!

Y/N: What happened to all that ramen?

Peni: I... Uh, ate it all?

In the distance some people swore they heard a Darth Vader NOOOOOOO scream.

Y/N: Is that the last ramen noodles?

Peni: Uh yeah... *blushes* we can share if you wa-

Y/N: Oh my god yes please

So, for the next hour or so, was just sitting there eating ramen noodles and watching some shows that were on.

Y/N: I gotta say, that was quite fun!

Peni: *blushes* Uh yeah, thanks for that time we ha-

Y/N: Lady, you better get me my ramen stash back.

Upon hearing this, Peni visibly paled as Y/N had like, 700 boxes of just ramen noodles stashed deep in the pantry (all courtesy of the L/N family, which Y/N just put on their tab).

Y/N: Haha! Just kidding! This was actually a lot of fun! Hope we can do it again someday!

Peni: *blushes even darker* Uh yeah, hopefully we can do it again someday.

Y/N: I literally just said that...

Peni: So you did haha...

Even if it just for a second, they just looked like regular kids, not kids with amazing superpowers that have a huge weight on their shoulders. Y/N didn't look like he had the weight of his sister's death on his shoulders and Peni doesn't look like she just lost her mech. It was perfect, just some regular kids, it was sweet.