𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, please don't blame yourself if ever I die, always remember I cherished our relationship. Jungkook, I regret leaving you and not spending my last years on earth with you." She muttered only for me to hear her weak voice.

"Jungkook. This will make me a very big sinner that ever existed but, I still l-love you." She cupped my cheeks and wiped off my tears. I hugged her tightly not caring if her blood was messing my clothes.

3rd Person's POV

The ambulance and the police siren could be heard by the whole city.

Jungkook passed out after the scene and was immediately carried with a stretcher different from Jennie.

Smiling to the crowd, hearing applause from each side of the room. After that, he received a call, saying his fiance is in the hospital fighting for her life. Kai rushed to grab a cab leaving his laptop and only carrying his phone, he cried along with the sky. It was pouring cats and dogs, he didn't seem to realize that he wouldn't be attending a wedding anymore but soon a funeral.

1: 23 am

A day later the news about Jennie was not sent out to his fiance yet because the operation took longer than it could've been.

Jungkook woke up in a plain white room after having a dream of Jennie waking him up from his sleep and kissing him softly on the lips but as he woke up from his utopia he bursted out crying.

The nurse went in his room and told him stuff like

You can't leave this room till six am

You should drink these medicine

Blah... Blah... Blah...

He was devastated and all he wanted to do was run out of this room and check  Jennie's condition.

"Miss... What about the girl rescued earlier this midnight?" He asked, the nurse froze and silently gulped.

"He--She is still under operation." The nurse said before bowing and leaving the room.

5: 55 am

Jungkook was patiently waiting for the clock to struck six so he could visit Jennie.

"Sir... You could leave early." The nurse said,  he immediately got off the bed and ran to the emergency room and seeing it. He couldn't believe his eyes, Kai was all over the place, punching the wall even the door of the emergency room. He was confused at first.

"JENNIE!!! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!" Kai yelled, Jungkook's ears stung as if a bee bit it, his heart beated rapidly, and his eyes went glossy as tears began to fall.

'Could this be just a dream? Or is it really the reality. I need to wake up already, this is just a bad dream. I need to wake up and hug Jennie for the last time before she goes back to the US.'

That's all he could ever think of, he bust in the emergency room's door and there... He saw Jennie laying on her death bed very pale. Her lips were dry and her cheeks weren't as rosy as before.

He ran to her and hugged her tightly as he cries and mumble softly. Just then someone took a hold of him and punched him hardly

"This wouldn't have happened if you took her with you!" Kai yelled punching his stomach, Jungkook was so weak that he couldn't even fight back physically

"Said the one who left Jennie alone. You were suppose to be with her but you spent all your time with your shitty meetings. Did that meeting even lead you to something good. Do you even know who did this huh? Kim Jongin? It was your fucking friends!" Jungkook yelled pushing him on the nearest wall

"She was set up. By your friends! They called her and she rushed to find an empty van she was about to get kidnapped when I stopped them, they pointed a gun at me. When I was about to get shot, she took the bullet. Now who's fault is this?" Jungkook said

"Yours, you were about to get shot... BUT SHE SAVED YOU BECAUSE SHE STILL LOVES YOU! GET OUT OF HERE, I DON'T TO SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER!" Kai yelled, guards immediately took both of them out of the emergency room and even took Jungkook out of the hospital, forbidding him to go in.

~•~

A week later, it was Jennie's funeral, it was held in Korea, her birth place, Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa, Her mom and the six boys in their squad excluding Jungkook. They were all mourning about her death.

'I'm crying my soul, I'm all alone,  these walls won't hold,  a castle made of sand is falling from within,  I wear a mask again to go and meet you and I still want you'

Jungkook was standing from afar wearing all black his tears could be seen rush down, he took off his shades and wiped it all off.

This was his fear...

That in the end, she'll leave again... He knows it's very pathetic because what was he to do... But all he could say is, he still loves her. Everytime he goes to Jennie's grave he wears a mask, he was ashamed that she got to save him but he never got the chance to save her.

  When you love someone  it can't be easily replaced. Unless you never loved that person in the first place...

The End...

_______________________

AN

This chapter had an awful bad ending. This has a very bad sad ending,  but I'm really trying to make some sad endings for y'all and I'm sorry that even if I make one it still turns out bad. I hope you understand.

So before I close this chapter. What do you think about my other book "Lovely Crime" So far and what do you think about this chapter too?  I need to know what you think,  no silent readers pleassseeee.

Always remember goldencards have a golden heart💛💛💛

-Avril