Unfamillar Guy

7days.
-----------

D.O's POV

Many days has past and I have few days to live but I'm proud to be engaged to my one and only love one.

Woke up by the beaming light that flashed my eyes,everything seems like a dream and hope ill never wake up from it. Waking up with my soon-to-be-wife right beside me is just perfect.

"Mihyun, ill try my best to live" I said in a whisper. I carefully got up and cooked for my wifey, her bacon&eggs favorite(: Just as soon I finished I head up to her and hugged her as tight as I can.

"Ahh Oppa, I can't breath--" she was gasping for air.

"Mian, just wanted to hug my wife that's all" I let go of her and gave her a wink. "get up i prepared breakfast"

We ate breakfast and headed down to the park.

We walked around and stopped by to buy some ice cream and beverages.

"Ya! eat carefully, your spilling everywhere" I said and whipped the side of her mouth.

"Okay Oppa, ill be careful" she said and smiled.

A tall familiar looking guy came up to Mihyun and had interrupted my moments.

"Mihyun, I came back for you. Sorry it took long, I'm sorry" the unfamiliar guy said.

" Oppa, let's go" she said and got up her chair and started to walk away.

"Who was that?" I asked out of curiosity. I'm pretty sure I saw him somewhere before.

"No one... just a guy from the past" she said and smiled.

As the day past by we head back down to the apartment and had our dinner.

"Oppa let's watch a movie" she said excitingly

"Alright, pick a movie for us to watch ill be right back" I said and got out for the apartment for awhile.

I called Sora because the curiosity was killing me.

~Phonecall~

Ya Sora

What is it??

There was this unfamiliar dude today.. and Mihyun said he was from the past who was he?? did Mihyun date another person before me?

Ohh him.. Well she dated this guy name Dan but she doesn't really want to talk about him that much because he left her.

Dan?? Dan who??

Dan Lee, well I can't really tell you the details but he was Mihyun's first love.

Oh alright bye thanks

~end of Phonecall~

"First love... I thought I was her first love.." I said disappointedly. I had a quick fresh walked and headed back to Mihyun.

"Oppa, what took you so long?"

"Ahaha I just went for a quick walk, Anyways what movie are we watching?" I asked and sat down beside her.

"The Vow" she said excitingly.

We watch the movie but in the middle of the movie Mihyun fell asleep. I finished the movie by myself and carried Mihyun to the bed.

"First love.. I wonder what happen" I said and went to dreamland.

~~~~~

Authors note:
Sorry for a super late update, I have been having troubles keeping the story up lately hopefully you can understand(: