1. HeartBroken

I Mi-Hyun just heard the worst thing..

the worst thing that made my heartbroken,

the worst thing that made me cry,

the worst thing that made me want to die for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still walking in the rain.. seeing cars passing down, seeing the shinning lights, and even worst i saw happy couples sharing the same umbrella while hugging.

(((FlashBACK)))

"Mi-Hyun mian-hae(sorry), the members and i were practicing. Did you wait too long?" Kyungsoo Oppa said. He took off he's coat and wrapped it around me.

"haha i'm okay oppa. I arrived a minute ago" I lied. Just then the rain started pouring down. Kyungsoo Oppa grabbed he's umbrella from he's bag and opened it.

"Lets go jagiya" he said and smiled. We walked while holding hands.

((FlashBACK Ends))

-beep- -beep-

I saw a flashing light near me.. Now I've realized that I was walking in the road.

"HEY WHATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU STUPID GIRL!" a man from a car told me.

I just walked away. I was walking in my street when someone grabbed my hands from behind.

"Let go of me" I said and tried to take the persons hands off.

"Stop it! Mi-Hyun your out of your mind right now" he said and pulled me over to he's chest.

He's voice sounds so familiar, I know this voice somewhere but I can't think who it is. I looked who it was but my eyes was all blurry since I cried too much. Tears were flowing down my eyes and my heart aches that it broke into million of pieces.

Lips were pressed on mine, these lips reminds me of Kyungsoo Oppa's. We kissed passionately. Just then I felt my body falling down.

((Kyungsoo's POV))

After I told Mi-Hyun about the break up it hurts for me too, but if she knew the truth it will make me feel guilty, it would maybe make her cry more, and I might be a bother to her. I followed her, and followed her.

Until when I saw her almost get hit by a car. I wanted to tell her the truth but all this negative stuff went all into my head.

I made a move and I hugged her. I saw her eyes all teary.. I never wanted her to cry, I never wanted her to be hurt, but if I tell her the truth maybe it could hurt her more.

I pressed my lips on her's and she cried more. This kiss was mix with anger, confusion, and love. Just then she collapsed.. I checked her forehead and she was boiling hot.. I quickly put her in my back and walk into her apartment.

I arrived at her apartment. I took off her jacket and laid her down in her bed, I wrapped her with blankets and I took some towel to dry her hair.

I was just passing by her kitchen when I saw the pictures of me and her... Memories flash right back on my head.

"Oh Mi-Hyun I'm sorry.." Tears flow down my checks and I slowly wiped them. I went back to her bedroom and called her friend Sora.

Call~ (bold=Sora)

Sora?

Oh kyungsoo. What do you need?

I need you here and help me..

Help you with what?

Mi-Hyun's really sick and I need you to help me. Come here ASAP. Can you get me some clothes from my apartment too?

Okay. I'll be there, and ill get you some clothes. bye see ya later

~end~

I quickly took off my jacket since I might get sick too and took some water and medicine to give MiHyun.

(30 minutes later)

DingDong

I opened the door and Sora did some of the work(helping MiHyun change and drink medicine). Meanwhile I was changing to my new clothes.

After Sora did the work I told her what's happen about my relationship and MiHyun.

"Should I tell her or not?" I asked, while holding MiHyun's hands tightly.

"I think you should tell her. It might hurt her but, remember you guys promise each other that you guys won't keep secrets between your relationship?"

"Well.. yea"

"You have to tell her. You guys have to make happy memories with the time you have left, so everyone's happy. Miracles could happen too, if you believe" she said and smiled.

"Thank you Sora. I'll tell her tomorrow"

20 minutes later she left before telling me what to do.

Now I'm alone with MiHyun.. She looks like sleeping beauty.. I went beside her and hug her. I kissed her forehead before sleeping.

I just wish we could stay like this forever and I hope tomorrow will work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Promises are meant to be broken. So promise me something you will never break and keep"

Did you guys like it? (Sorry I'm not really good at writing) -.-