2. Explanation

((Kyungsoo's POV))

I woke up at 12:00pm MiHyun was still sleeping, I checked if she still had a fever but thankful enough her fever went down.

I cooked her some soup and cooked her a bacon and egg breakfast.

"I hope she'll feel better." I started stirring her soup.. suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"Oppa is this a dream?" she hugged me tightly. I removed her hands of my waist and I turned around.

"MiHyun I'm sorry.." she started crying again. I wiped her tears away and hugged her tightly.

"I have to tell you something later but you have to go back to bed okay?"

"Yes Oppa" she said and turned around and started walking, but I carried her bridal style.

"Oppa wha-t are you doing?"

"Haha why? This isn't the first time I did this" I said and smiled. I laid her down in the bed and covered her with blankets.

"you have to recover okay?" I asked.

"Yes oppa. Please don't leave me" she said and grabbed my hand.

"I won't" I smiled and kissed her forehead. I went back to the kitchen and continued making the food. In a while I poured soup into a bowl and served it to MiHyun.

"MiHyun wake up.. you have to eat first before drinking your medicine" I said. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

"I see it wasn't a dream" she said and laughed. I helped her get up and smiled at her.

"Thank you Oppa. I had a nice meal" she said and smiled. "What are you going to tell me?"

Should i tell her or not?

((FlashBack of Yesterday))

"I think you should tell her. It might hurt her but, remember you guys promise each other that you guys won't keep secrets between your relationship?" Sora said.

"Well.. yea"

"You have to tell her. You guys have to make happy memories until you die. so everyone's happy. Miracles could happen too"

((End Of FlashBack))

"Yo--u see umm MiHyun.." i started stuttering.

"Its okay Oppa tell me" she said and pat my back. I smiled confidently and said.

"I have 12 days left to live now 11" i said and looked straightly to her eyes.. I could see that her eyes would get teary..

MiHyun's POV

I was really curious how what Oppa was going to tell me but now i regret asking him.

"Oppa why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked him with some curiosity.

He suddenly hugged me and said " I'm sorry MiHyun I didn't want to bother you because I had some illness, I didn't want to see you take care of me"

I get it.. but he should've told me sooner.

"Oppa stop it, all those negative stuff aren't true. You'll never be a bother to me, and wouldn't you take care of me if I had an illness?"

"I would, because your precious to me" he said and broke the hug. I looked into he's eyes and said.

"Your precious to me too Oppa, so please stop thinking those negative stuff" I said and laughed.

"MiHyun thank you for understanding" he said and hugged me tightly in he's arm. "and I'm sorry about making you cry" he sobbed.

"It's okay Oppa" I said and hugged him back.

_______________________________________

To Be Conitued :)