Welcome back Rydell High!

Lonnie's P.O.V
Fantastic... Time for school... I just want one more month of summer... Kenickie came over everyday to hang out with Danny and sometimes Danny wasn't home so he came over to get some stuff he left and I didn't mind that. On the weekends we had a "pink and black" sleepover which meant all the T-birds and Pink ladies came over and we would swim and and fool around having water wars for an hour or two then Kenickie would grill up something while sandy and I would put together the salads. After everyone would finish eating we would go to the drive-in for a movie and then we would all meet back here to sleep. I gotta wake up Danny before we are late to school.
   ~Time skip to at school~
     *Morning announcement*
"Good morning Rydell High students! Welcome back! Hopefully you all had a all around fun summer. This year has only just begun! Take your grades seriously but don't stress to hard! Rydell High is not a place to stress Congratulations to this years seniors and good luck! We have had a good run with your class and you will all be missed in following years! We expect great things from every one of you... Have a good first day back everyone! we will have to raise the price of lunches sorry kids the band is in need of some money"
     *Announcement Over*
Lonnie's P.O.V
"Frenchy, Have you seen Marty? I need to talk to her..." I asked hugging her.. "Sorry Gumdrop, I don't think she's here yet." Frenchy said with a sad smile.
"Oh my gosh!! Is that Lonnie Zuko " Yelled Marty across the school yard. I turned around with a smile. "Holy mother of lip gloss! You got hot Lonnie!! Now Kenickie will really know what he's missing!" She whispered causeing frenchy to giggle. I gently nudged her and whispered "You know Danny would never let me date Kenickie..."
She just laughed and said "Oh honey don't you worry about your brother he's just a big dummy." Making Frenchy yet again burst into a fit of giggles. "LETS GO SENIOR YEAR!!!" Yelled Doody with Putzie and Sonny running out of breath. Then I heard the sound of an all to familiar v8 engine. I turned around. There he was...Kenickie Murdoch parking his car and he got out and lit a cigarette as he walked over "Let's go get our schedules for our final year of high school!" He yelled. So that's what we did running and cheering all the way to the gym.  "Everyone meet back up here!" Danny yelled as we all ran. People jumped out of the way to avoid being knocked over while some just stared
       *Time skip to when they have their schedules and meet up*
Kenickies P.O.V
Are they green or are they blue? They are definitely green...Focus! "Uh who has first hour English? I asked. "Me." Danny said laughing "Us too!" Marty and Lonnie said smiling. "What about mechanics?" Putzie asked looking around. All the guys nodded. "I have a better idea! Let's just go around and say our schedule...Lonnie you go first." Sandy said.
Lonnie's P.O.V
"Okay I have English III, geometry, photography, Art, and chemistry." I said looking around. "Your kidding right? You read my schedule didn't you??" Kenickie said laughing "that's my entire schedule minus photography cause I got mechanics" he said. "No way!" I said laughing trying to play it cool so it didn't look like I was screaming like a fourteen year old little girl.
Kenickies P.O.V
She plays with her sleeves when she gets nervous...