For the dancing and the dreaming

Hey guys. So, nothing really to say here. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer - I don't own anything in any way, except for Cynthia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the ship with drago and the rest of the Berkian gang, everyone was getting forced to the back of the boat.

"Could this day get any worse?" Snotlout asked.

"Uh let me see. We're gonna jump into freezing cold water, and then die from drowning." Tuffnut answered.

Eret looked over the edge, and smirked.

"Looks refreshing," he turned to the guards holding Astrid, "please, ladies first."

Astrid glared at him, "you are a steaming heap of dragon-"

"Duck." Eret interrupted.

He kicked the guards holding Astrid, catching their weapons. He cut his ropes around his arms, and smiled at the gang as if saying, 'impressed?'

Ruffnut smiled, "get em you son of an Eret."

They went on until every one of the guards were taken care of.

"Okay, I love you again." Ruffnut said, running towards him.

Snotlout sighed, "pathetic huh?" Tuffnut asked, "you can still jump."

"So, are we gonna save your dragons and get out of here or not?" Eret asked Astrid, who smirked nodding.

"Check every trap, they're here somewhere." Eret instructed.

Astrid went to the first trap she saw, and sitting in it was meatlug.

Eret was busy opening the other trap, "anyone coming?" He asked.

"I don't know, you just keep doing what your doing." Ruffnut said, biting her finger as she watched Eret flex his muscles, "keep cranking."

Eret climbed up, and found stormfly sitting there. He slowly reached his hand out.

"Thank you for saving my life." He said.

Stormfly rested her snout against his hand, and Eret breathed out.

"Now let me return the favor."

Cynthia's POV

"Guys, you'd never even recognize it!" Hiccup exclaimed.

He was busy telling us about how much Berk had changed since I had left.

"Where we used to make weapons, we now build saddles, wing slings, we even fix dragon teeth! You wouldn't believe how everything's changed!" He laughed.

"Wow. Hard to believe all this happened in just 5 years." I said, smirking in his direction as I picked up a small jug.

"Ay. You two changed Berk for the better." Stoic said, walking over to us.

He then placed a hand on valka's shoulder, "I think we did well with this one val."

Valka smiled, but the food that she had placed on a trey she was holding toppled off as she stumbled.

I lunged, and caught them on another trey just before they hit the ground.

Toothless walked over to me, sniffing the trey, before eating the food off of it.

"Hey!" I laughed, playfully glaring at him.

He titled his head at me, before regurgitating the fish.