Other dragon riders?

Heya guys! I'm glad you guys are liking the sequel so far, and trust me. It gets better. :)

Anyway, on with the chapter!

Disclaimer - I don't own anything in any way except for Cynthia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccups POV

Astrid and I flew towards the smoke, not knowing what to expect.

As we rounded a huge rock, what we saw was the most oddest, yet, most incredible thing I've ever seen.

It was a mashed up fort with giant spikes of ice sticking out.

I turned back to Astrid, and she shrugged.

"Stay close." I warned her.

We flew around, seeing the real damage that happened.

"What happened here?" I mutter.

Toothless caught sight of a giant paw print, and acted up.

"Whoa bud, it's alright." I calmed him down.

We kept flying around, this thing was bigger then it looked.

"What happened here?" I asked myself.

"Hiccup look!" Astrid said.

A net was launched, and I quickly got toothless out of the way.

"Astrid look out!" I warned.

She tried to get out of the way, but couldn't.

The net wrapped itself around stormfly, and they fell. I caught Astrid in toothless's paws before she could get hurt, but her dragon landed below us.

I landed toothless, and unsheathed my fire sword. The men who had tied stormfly up before we could stop them looked at it in wonder.

"Well soil my britches. That is a night fury. I thought they were all gone for good." One man said, standing up, "good job lads, not sure drago has one of those in his dragon army."

"Dragon army?" Astrid asked.

The man went on saying how they captured the dragons, and how they didn't want us dragon riders interfering with their work. He said something about other dragon riders blasting their fort to bits.

"Wait, there are other, dragon riders?" I asked, making my fire sword go away.

"Other then your thieving friend from last night, you tell me." He glared at me.

"You may have an ice spitting dragon on your side, but we still have a quota to fill." He said.

"And Draco don't take well to excuses." One of his men said.

The man who started talking pulled his shirt down, revealing his chest. There was a burn mark.

"This is what drago gave me last time we showed up empty handed. He promised to be less understanding in the future." He said.

Astrid and I looked at each other. Then back to the man.

"Who are you strange hostile person we've never met?" I asked.

The man laughed, "oh I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Im Eret, son of Eret. Also the finest dragon trapper alive."

Toothless hissed at Eret.

"And this is toothless. He says we're going. Now." Hiccup said.

Eret laughed, "they all say that. Crush em lads!"