Should I know you?

Hey guys! Oh my gosh, this is honestly the chapter that I couldn't wait to write! I can't wait for you guys to read it either!

Disclaimer - I don't own anything in any way except for Cynthia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General POV

"Keep your eyes peeled lads! With this wind we'll reach drago by daybreak. So best we fill this boat up with dragons, and quick." Eret yelled out to his men on the boat.

"No times for bickering. Not unless we want to keep our-"

"Uh, eret?" A crew member interrupted him.

Eret looked up to see hiccup and Astrid flying their dragons.

"Heads!" eret finished happily, "off the port quarter!"

All the men, including eret, ran to the net launchers.

"Your not getting away this time." Eret mumbled, before shooting a net at toothless.

They dodged each net easily, and landed safely on their boat.

"Here I was, worried we might turn up empty handed." Eret laughed, pointing his sword at the two.

Astrid gripped her axe, but hiccup held out his hand, stopping her.

"Nope, it's your lucky day." He held his hands up in surrender, "we give up."

Both eret and Astrid looked at hiccup like he was mad.

Hiccup hopped off toothless, and Astrid hesitantly slipped off stormfly.

"That's one night fury," hiccup read off the list, "one deadly nadder," then he threw a net on Astrid, "and two of the finest dragon riders west of lucktuck! That oughta make the boss man happy right?"

Hiccup guided Astrid to the cellar, and gently pushed her in.

"what are you doing?" She asked.

Toothless tried to get in the cellar with them, but he was to big.

"Ah, toothless, stay." He said, shutting the door, leaving a crack open.

"The dragons don't really care for cramped spaces, so they'll just stay up there with you." Hiccup informed the men, "there won't be any trouble."

The weapons were pointed at toothless, and toothless growled at them.

"Unless you do that. You know wooden boat, big ocean, how is your swimming?" Hiccup asked, opening the door again.

"Not good." A crew member mumbled nervously.

Hiccup closed the gate again, using his little sword handle to keep it cracked. He made the sword open, making the crew gasp.

"Whoops," he opened the gate again, "almost forgot, you can't have armed prisoners." He closed the sword, and handed it to eret.

"How is this a plan?" Astrid asked him.

He waved her off, and turned back to the crew.

"Just what every dragon trapper needs." He smiled, "one end coats the blade, and monstrous nightmare saliva, the other end sprays hideous zippleback gas."

The crew members fumbled with the buttons, and green gas sprayed out.

"All it takes is a spark, and-"

He didn't finish because he saw the crew press the button, and ducked behind the cell wall.

An explosion went off, and hiccup looked again to see half the crew covered in ash.