Chapter 13

All of us girls are in Angelina's room getting ready for the dance.

I'm not going to lie. I'm nervous, but not too sure of what. Possibly, seeing Jack because I decided yesterday I may have a small crush on him.

"Your hairs done," Avery says, adjusting my curls over my shoulders and I look up from my lap. "What's wrong? Do you not like it?"

"No, I do! I'm just...over thinking."

"About what?" Angelina asks, while touching up Morgan's make-up.

"Uh, the dance. Like I don't want to embarrass myself while dancing."

"Since when do you care what people thought of you?" Angelina points out.

"I think it may because a certain someone may be there." Avery smiles.

I groan loudly.

"Come on! You even said yesterday you have a crush on him."

"Yeah, but... I don't know." I say not really in the mood to talk about it at the moment. "I'm going to put my dress on."

I get up from my seat and start to undress. I slip the lacey material up my body and have Avery zip it for me. By the time I'm slipping my heels on, the other girls have their dresses on as well.

"Let's go." Angelina says and smiles.

***

We enter the dance and several of the guy's eyes are on us and their dates glaring at them and us. I laugh and catch up with the girls as they walk over to the boy.

We all exchange hugs, including Jack and me.

"Let's dance!" Avery says over the music and grabs my hand pulling me on the dance floor.

"Did you see the way Jack was looking at you? Oh my gosh and you could so tell he got a boner."

This girl literally has no filter.

"What?" I asked loudly.

"Yeah he so got a boner just from looking at you!"

"I doubt it, oh, my gosh."

Avery and I drop the subject and continue dancing moving our hips to the beat, occasionally spinning each other around.

Soon a slow song came on and I huffed as I made my way back towards the other girls.

Someone grabs my wrist and I turn to see who it is. Jack. "Nope, come on, you're dancing with me."

"What if I don't want to?" I ask him, but in reality I really wanted to dance with him.

"It's one dance." He grabs my arms and places them around his neck, and his hands in the middle of my back.

I look back at the girls and they are all smiling like idiots.

"Can you loosen up please? I don't bite...yet." He says and grins. I shake my head and try to relax.

"What's your favorite color?" he questions.

"Pink and blue, why?"

"Just want to get to know you."

"What's yours?"

"Red."

"Is it because that's the color of blood?" I ask laughing a little.

"Totally," he chuckles.

After dancing a little bit longer Jack speaks up and says, "Hey, let's go for a walk."

"Okay."

Jack grabs my hand and leads me out the side doors, as the girls give me confused looks and I shrug.

"Why'd we come out here?"

"I said i wanted to get to know you," he smiles looking down at me, "and the music was distracting." I nod.

"Have you ever smoked before?" Jack asked after a moment of silence.

I shake my head, "Nope."

"Do you want to try?"

"Sure, why not?" I smile at him. He grabs my hand and leads me to his room.

He shuts the door and locks it. I start to feel scared. I'm locked in a room with Jack. For all I know he could've been lying and is going to kill me.

"Why do you look so scared? I'm not going to hurt you." Jack steps closer to me.

He leans closer to me and reaches behind me. He pulls back and has a joint in his hand. "Ready?"

"Ready as ever." I muttered.

Jack grabs my hand and leads me towards his bed and we sit down in front of each other. He grabs his lighter and lights the joint.

He puts it in his mouth and inhales, then releasing it slowly out of his mouth. He gestures it to me and I take it out of his hands, and slowly place it between my lips.

"Now inhale slowly and release." He instructs me.

After doing as he says, I cough a little and he laughs.

"Don't laugh it was my first try!" I raise my voice a little and smack him lightly on the chest, and smiling making sure he knows I was playing around.

He took the joint from my hands and inhaling it himself, then blowing it in my face making me cough again. I glare at him and flip him off.

Jack stares at me for a few seconds, them starts leaning forward. I stay still, waiting to see what he's going to do. When he gets very close to my fave he hovers his lips over mine, his breath fanning over my lips. Without much thinking, I lean forward closing the space between us and mold our lips together.

It was a slow kiss. An amazing kiss and I was enjoying every second of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling myself up, so I could place my knees on either side of him.

Sometime during us moving and the little time we split, Jack put out the joint and set it to the side and resumed kissing me. However, this time more needy and it was full of passion.

His tongue slipped into my mouth as I played with his hair resting on his neck. He lets out a groan and starts moving. I peek my eyes open a little and see he's taking his jacket off.

Jack's hands roam around my thighs and then he grabs my butt making me squeal a little.

He flips us over so I'm on the bottom and him barely hovering over me. His hands continue to roam my body, that's when I snap out of it.

Jack grabbed my boob and the other hand making its way up my dress. I quickly break contact with him and slip from under him.

"What's wrong?" he asked a bit out of breath from our previous make out.

"I-I should-need to go." I quickly spit out and opened his door and ran to my room.

Was I really that stupid? I could of almost lost my virginity and I got high!

My eyes fill with tears and soon some start to slip out as I enter the main building.

I rush into my room and slam the door. I don't even bother changing and slip under the blankets pulling the covers over my head.

I realized I haven't updated in like centuries im so sorry. I've actually had this written out for a while now and just never finished it, so yeah. and because im lazy & tired im not going to edit and im sorry if it doesnt make sense so if u point out a mistake i will assonate u :)))

goodnight ya farts