1. Unrealistic

It was just like any usual morning in the Delgado-Pritchett household. Except from Manny had his soccer game today and me, Jay and Aunt Gloria were going to support him. I quickly had a wash and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. Jay was wearing his red tracksuit while Aunt Gloria looked like she was trying to impress someone. When we arrived at the game Jay immediately sat down in a chair while me and Aunt Gloria were stood up. '¡Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!' Aunt Gloria shouted at Manny. I just looked down and shook my head, I think he knew what he was doing seeming as he was the one playing soccer. 'Don't let him- - Kick it! Manny, go ¡A la derecha!¡A la derecha! No! No, no. He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?' Aunt Gloria continued shouting until that point where Manny was tripped over. The whistle blew and I just wished it was the one ending the match.

'Gloria, they're O and 6. Let's take it down a notch.' Jay said to her.

'Aunt Gloria, you're kinda shouting which is making it hard for me to concentrate on the game. So I have to agree with Jay, you need to take it down a little.' I told her calmly getting an appreciative nod from Jay. You see I had been raised by Gloria and her ex Javier all my life seeming as my parents got arrested when I was around 6 weeks old. Gloria treats me like her daughter she never had even though I've always been raised and told to call her Aunt Gloria.

'Manny, stop him! Stop him! You can do it!' Aunt Gloria shouted again but I saw his crush cycle past, which got him distracted, no change there. I saw him give a tiny little wave to her but we all knew that he had no chance with her except from in his dreams.

'Damn it, Manny!' I heard one of the other players on his team say. Which meant that they losing the game because Manny was to distracted.

'Come on, Coach. You gotta take that kid out.' One of the soccer Mom's next to Gloria said to the Coach.

'You wanna take him out? How about I take you out?' Aunt Gloria said. Jay grabbed her right arm while I grabbed the left.

'Honey, honey.' Jay said to her.

'Aunt Gloria, stop.' I whispered so only she could hear.

'Why don't you worry about your son? He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!' Aunt Gloria exclaimed. She wasn't wrong, I had noticed that but decided to say nothing.

'I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.' One of the dad's stood next to me said. 'I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.' He said introducing himself to Aunt Gloria.

'Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother. This is my niece Y/n Y/l/n-Delgado.' Aunt Gloria said introducing us to him, not including Jay. Aunt Gloria shook Josh's hand while I just looked up and smiled at him. When Gloria and Javier stepped into look after me they changed my surname to Y/l/n-Delgado so it would make it easier for travelling.

'Oh, and this must be your dad.' Josh said meaning towards Jay. Aunt Gloria and Jay being married led a lot of people to believe that they were father and daughter but they weren't.

'Her dad?' Jay asked rhetorically while stifling a laugh.

'Yeah.' Josh simply replied back.

'No, no. That's funny. Actually, no. I'm her husband. Don't be fooled by the, uh- -' Jay said before attempting to get out the chair. He was either struggling or stuck. I couldn't decide which it was. 'Give me a second here.' Jay added when he still couldn't get out the chair. When the game had finished we all started walking to the call when Manny had something to say.

'I'm quitting soccer. It is a game for children.' Manny exclaimed, which didn't make sense seeming was as we were both children. Even though both of us had to grow quickly because of stuff.