7

Mackenzie's POV

I find myself walking to the park, what did I get myself into? I see the park and I go sit on the swings and wait for the mystery person. It feels like forever and I'm freezing! I should've brought a sweater. I was just about to leave The park when I see a figure walking towards me. I get a shiver down spine, I don't know whether I'm cold or just freaking out!

They sit beside me on the swing. I glanced over and see his face in the moonlight. You've got to be kidding me!

Cameron- I didn't think you would come.

Mackenzie- well you didn't give me much of an option now did you?

Cameron- Kenzie we need to talk.

Mackenzie- about what? How you left me or how you're dating Maddison now?

Cameron- I broke up with Maddison..

Mackenzie- why? I thought you were happy with her.

Cameron- I was never happy with her. I used her to get over you and I know it was wrong. But when I seen your face at the party dancing with Max I felt so jealous. I still love you. Please give me another chance.

Mackenzie- I don't know, everything is happening so fast.

Cameron- please Kenzie I'll prove to you that I can be a better boyfriend than I was before.

I just sat there for a minute letting everything sink it. I turned to Cameron taking in his beautiful features. God I miss him so much.

Mackenzie- I'll give you one chance, one chance to prove yourself but that's it.

Cameron- omg thank you!

He stands up and pulls me into a hug. I breathe in his familiar scent, it smells like heaven.

He leans down and tries to kiss me but I pull away just before our lips touch.

He looks at me with sad eyes.

Mackenzie- cam I want to take things slow.

Cameron- i'll do anything you want I don't want to lose you again.

We walked back to my house holding hands. We stand on my porch and look at each other.

Mackenzie- thanks for walking me home cam.

Cameron- anything for my girl.

I give him a hug goodbye and walk in the house. I close the door and lean against it and sigh. I hope I know what I'm doing, I can't go through another heartbreak.

I go up to my room and change into my pajamas and go to bed. I tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep.