Just a Dream

Mackenzie's dream..

Cameron please don't leave me I cried as he slowly walked away from me letting go of my hand.

Cameron- Babe I have to go, there's no way around it.

And with that he left me sitting on the ground alone with my thoughts and tears.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. That was a reminder of how Cameron left me for Magcon. I reminded myself just a dream because now he's back.

I thought about what Cameron said to me. Saying how much he still loves me. Don't get me wrong, I'm still madly in love with him but I know I will never get him back.

The thought of never having Cameron created more tears. I don't understand why I'm crying over this, we haven't been together in over a year!

Stupid girl hormones!

I looked up at my clock and it's only 4:23am. I decided to try to get more sleep.

I dreamt that me and Cameron were kids again. Racing in the park to try to get to the swings. Back when everything was so simple and we were so naïve. He was 9 and I was 8. The park was the first place he ever kiss me.

I woke up again. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. I swear it should be on my period right now with all my emotions!

I decided to get up and get in the shower. I washed my hair and body and thought to myself that maybe I should let Cameron have another chance. Maybe he's changed? Maybe he still does love me..

I got a shower and blow dried my hair straightened it which takes forever because it's almost down to my bum. I walk to my closet trying to decide what to wear. I go with a pair of black Victoria's Secret leggings and a tank top. I don't put make up on because I'm not going out and I wasn't expecting anyone.

I go downstairs and get some food but before I make it to the kitchen there's a knock at the door. I go to open the door and there stood.....