"Thank you but I think you're prettier." She then came in to hug me jumped off my lap and ran into the other room making my chuckle.

"Wait you have another sister?" I directed my question towards Trey who seemed like he got himself together now.

"Yea Emma is 5 and my other sister Esme is 2"

"Ahhh...so now where's the food" and that's when everyone looks in every other direction besides looking at me and Issac began to explain.

"Wellllll about thattt, we uh didn't get it yet"

"What do you mean you didn't get it! You were supposed to go get food and we all meet here, great now i'll starve"

"Oh stop being such a cry baby"

"I wouldn't Trey or we can fight"

"Come on then"

I got up from my seat and over to Trey and tackled his back but this boy did not move an inch. He loosen my grin on his neck with his hands and someone came up behind me and gripped my arms and pulled me off. I look behind me to see that it's Matteo when Trey grabs onto my feet.

"Nooo", I wined out sounding quite similar to a toddler as they both carried me into a room "Please n-"

I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence as I was being thrown on to the bed and once they did so they ran out snickering. Right as I got up I heard the click of someone locking the door.

"Come on guys let me out please what do I have to do"

"Give each of us a kiss on the cheek" , after that I heard all the guys laughing.

"Ha ha ha very funny" , that's when the sore clicked open and I saw Trey standing there so that I wouldn't be able to get away.

"You princess have to give me a hug"

"That's it? Wait why? You know what I guess i'll find out" , I went in and hugged him and then Eli asked for one and so did Issac and Matteo but Trey said that they couldn't I swear that boy is weird.

"Oh and we get to choose what we eat"

I gasp dramatically. " I can't believe you Trey... I-I I've been bamboozled."  They just stared at me as if I was crazy.

"See, I told you, big baby" Matteo says matter of factly. So I stuck my tongue out at him and he chased me outside the others walking slowly behind until they come out side and see my bike.

Issac was the first one to speak " Damn Al this yours?" , he says as he walks up to it with the others doing the same as I walk towards them

"Yeah"

"Hot" Trey says under his breathe probably thinking no one heard him.

"You say sum Trey Trey" , I mischievously smile as I tilt my head a little to the side.

"Yeah, I said hot"

"Damn getting bolder and bolder are we now" at this point he's walking up to me until right in front of me.

"Just a little" he comes closer to my face but before he can come to close I step back and turn around and walk to where all the cars are.

"Who's and which car"

Issac volunteers to drive us all as Eli gets to ride in the front cause he got there first and Trey, Matteo, and me sit in the back. They had decided that we were gonna go in and eat In and Out. What can I say their dorks and basic. Once we get our food we grab a table.

"Who the hell got a strawberry milkshake" Matteo ask.

"Meeee now gimme gimme gimme", he handed me the shake and I slurped it like my life depended on it (that's what she said).

"Ur gross"Issac said as he looked at me with a look of disgust.

"No your just missing out, Eli, Trey how do you feel about them"

"Sorry Dina but nope" Eli replied but Trey looked conflicted.

"I only like them sometimes but the way you look drinking it, it might be my new favorite" he now showed a face of mischief. I scrunched up my nose at that one and kinda blushed but to that i'll never admit. They boys all started laughing.

"Hand me my burger assholes" I got my burger and took a bite and we continued on with conversation till it was time to head back to Treys. I found out a lot about them, useless shit but it was all fun though.

We got back to his house but this time his parents were in the living room.
*************************************************

So there's so many things i'm conflicted about doing so that's kind of fun but what ever Imma just figure it out as  I go.