Chapter 9

Hey guys! I feel so bad that I haven't been updating a whole ton, so I'm sorry :(
Anywaaays, I'd really appreciate any ideas for the story, or if you'd let me know what you like and what you don't I think it would really help me :)
Alright, onto the story...
Drakes POV
_______________________
When Ryan pulled his mate through the doorway I couldn't believe my eyes. My baby sister was standing behind him. My baby sister who was taken from us thirteen years ago.
"Lys, is that really you?"

"Wh-who are you?" She stuttered out

"You don't remember me Lys?" I was hurt. I know, she was only two but I really thought my baby sister would at least recognize some part of me.

She hesitated to answer me "I think I may have seen you before, but I don't really remember when or where..."

"Alyssa I'm your older brother, Drake."

Ryan and I could start to see Alyssa start to tremble.

"You c-can't be my b-brother. You're supposed to be dead! YOU ALL DIED, YOU DIED AND YOU LEFT ME WITH A MONSTER!"

"We what? Alyssa, who's this 'monster' you're talking about? We never left you Alyssa."

At this point Alyssa was sobbing, and hugging herself.

"Drake you need to stop man. She can't handle all of this right now." Ryan warned. "We're gonna go now Drake, we'll talk later."

With that my baby sister left with my beta. I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened. All these years we thought she died during the attack. We saw the body, she was torn apart by rouges. What did she mean by we left her with a monster? I needed answers, but I knew that Alyssa couldn't handle all my questions right now. If she was going to tell anyone anything, it was most likely going to be Ryan. I'll wait until she's ready to let me know what happened.

I needed to hit the gym. This was a lot to take in.