Chapter 16: THE INDIRECT FINALS...

James was teleported to his cell and was medication. The speaker announced," That must have been a shit lot of action, huh? Well, lets see how the next fight is! By the way I have turned into a big fan of Inferninja anyway. So in the next fight, get ready to witness thunder and darkness together, ladies and gentlemen. The next Fight is between Electrohawk and ZDarkness!.."

Shard was respawned in the audience, when he said," Man, that boy is really dangerous, and strong. He has proved me wrong, it was an interesting fight anyways."

Spark and ZDarkness were teleported to the ARENA." Man, I am so scared. I am actually in the semi-finals and ZDarkness is standing here right in front of me. If I kill him, our conquest would end. Fuck it!" Whispered Spark to himself.

ZDarkness did not say anything. " Let the fight begin!!!"

Spark started to run towards ZDarkness, ZDarkness just took his hand forward and formed a fist. Spark jumped as if diving in a pool, disintegrated into and got absorbed in the ground. Then he reached ZDarkness, and suddenly emerging out of the ground, with all his might, punched ZDarkness on the chin. Thunder, followed as ZDarkness was thrown in the air. ZDarkness, at this moment was extremely angry and shouted," DARKNESS COVER!..." The whole place was covered with dark thick clouds and the environment became dull and scary. 

ZDarkness snapped, Sparks hands and legs were suddenly locked in the air, and stretched to its limits as if there was an invisible rope. ZDarkness rose his hand as Spark started to levitate in the air, going up and up. Spark tried to disintegrate into electrical energy, but he couldn't, as ZDarkness stopped him.," Nice try kid, you are the first one to touch me in this world. I am amazed, but this was  mistake. Now you have did a sin, and I will not only kill you, but now, I would make experience the pain like never before imagined. You will die the most painful death you." ZDarkness took his other hand up, and then locked in the same position, then slowly he started to move his hand away from the other and Spark could feel that pain, his right hand was being strained and overstretched, from his shoulder joint.

As ZDarkness moved it more apart, the pain increased," No.... stop this you bitch!!! Stop. STOP!" at last ZDarkness ferociously pulled his hand completely down, and Spark hand got ripped, torn from his body. Blood dripped down. Spark was squeaking and shouting in pain. Then after some time another hand was torn apart. For James this was getting unbearable and he was trying to get out his electric cell's boundaries to help Spark. But he couldn't. Another leg was torn down.

At this moment James was savagely angry and trying to break through his cell. Soon Sparks second leg was going to be torn. In the audience, Rozy just could not bear this sight. She was crying waterfalls, while Jamera was soothing her. James used all his power on the cell and it broke at last! Next the glass frame of the cell broke into pieces as James sliced through the so called 'IMPENETRABLE' net wall the ARENA. He was going to get eliminated immediately since it wasn't allowed to interfere in a battle. But for some reason the task couldn't be executed. James wasn't bothered anyway, he continued towards ZDarkness as he linked his brain. Now the fun begins...

James started to fly towards ZDarkness and punched him, disturbing his hands. Spark fell down and died on hitting the ground. He was respawned in the audience beside Shard.

" What is happening?" Asked Shard.

" I donno!..." Replied Spark.

Suddenly the big floating screen above changed its competent names. It showed: ZDarkness vs Inferninja. Even the speaker himself didn't know what was happening! Was there some system failure? OR... Was there some mad hacker by James' side, doing his duty? 

James then formed an energy ball formation thing of his hands and suddenly ZDarkness found himself inside an energy ball which emitted huge amount of heat and light. James finally brought his palms together forcefully, and clapped.