Study (Tate Langdon X Reader)

__S M U T__

(Y/N)'s POV

"Tate, leave me alone, I'm trying to study." I said as Tate kept poking my cheek and messing with my hair.

"You've been studying all day and last week! C'mon babe..." He said, kissing all over my cheek.

"Tate, Mid-Term's on Friday, and it's more then 50% of my grade." I responded. I went to on of the Private schools that were around the Murder House.

"Baby, its only Tuesday, you said it's on Friday." He replied.

"I need to study." I replied. I was currently sitting against the backboard with a textbook in my lap.

"Babe, please..." He begged, putting his head on my lap. He slightly tilted his head and started leaving light kisses on my legs.

"Shi-Tate." I said, closing the book slightly.

"Oh~ You like that~" He smirked, taking the book out of my hands. He placed some more kisses on my leg before sitting up to face me. Tate then leaned in, and our lips were connected. He was currently straddling me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

Tate started kissing down my jaw to my neck, leaving small bites along the way. 

"Tate..." I moaned out when he started biting my sweet spot. His hands curled at the edge of my shirt, slowly bringing it up and over my head. He lightly grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me down, so my back was against the bed. He went back up and our lips connected again. He bit my bottom lip, and I granted him permission. I felt his hands move down my waist until he reaches the edge of my jeans. 

Tate unbuttoned the button on my jeans and slowly pulled them down to my knees. My hands traveled to his shirt, starting to pull it off. His hands went up and down my thighs, before pulling my panties to the side and sliding on of his fingers in. I moaned out in pleasure as he started pumping his finger and adding another one. He kept going until I came undone on his fingers. He smirked and brought his fingers up to his mouth, sucking the juices off them.

I quickly pushed him down and straddled him. He was shocked by the sudden movement and I started to undo his belt. I pulled down both his pants and boxers, facing his rock-hard. I slowly placed both of my hands on him, before taking as much as I can in my mouth, pumping the rest. He threw his head back, groaning in pleasure. His hand traveled to the back of my head, gripping a bunch of my hair.

"Shit (Y/N)." He moaned. I pumped him even faster, making him moan out again. He soon came in my mouth, and I swallowed all of it. He looks down at me and pushes me on my back. He climbed back on top of me, and buried his face in my neck, slowly pushing into me. I moaned out.

After a while, he started thrusting in and out, still burying his head in my neck. 

"Fu-Tate. I'm-" I started but got caught off by my own moans.

"Your what? Your going to come?" He said, nibbling my earlobe. That made me go over the edge. I came all over him. After a while, he pulled out and came. He gave me another kiss on my lips and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Just finish your work tomorrow, it's not like it's even due." Tate whispered in my ear. I laughed a little and closed my eyes, hearing Tate mutter 'I love you' before falling asleep.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FIRST SMUT.

I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ANYMORE.

Also can you guys tell me if this is good cuz I really don't know.

~Camillefoxy