Chapter 1: Transfer?

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, wake up now!!" my mom shout from downstairs, somehow it gives me shiver down to my body, "MOM, NO NEED TO SHOUT, OKAY?!" I yelled back. I made my way downstairs, just to see packing their stuff.

"Mom, where are you two going?" I ask them. "Will, Lisa we need to go to Korea?" Dad replied. "Really!!well..have a nice trip" I said walking back to my room excitedly. "Stand right there, little girl who said only the two of us will go, huh?" my mom stop me and giving me some cold stares.

"Mom?, what do you mean?" I ask her, she laughs evilly. There goes again, I have that laugh of her. "Your coming with us!" she replied. Somehow, my face went 'O' shape.

"Wait, no I have some school, tomorrow" I said to them, "no,uh I already plan to transfer you, to your new school..and also I already discuss this with your teacher before, so no need to reject this. This is your opportunity to gain some of your talents, okay?" she said wiggling her index finger, I nod

"Good, it's settle then, go pack your things. We're leaving this morning" Dad said "What!!, now?" I ask in surprise. My mom nod.

Sigh. I made my way to my room, I open the door. And puffed to my bed. "Uhh...why do I have to this?" I said unwilling to get up.

I get up, and open my closet, I pack all of them. And place them on the bed, and made my way, to bathroom. I took a bath, and change into some skirts, but not to short..just a little bit above my knee. And crop top. I put some light make up that applied to my face.

I grab my bag and made my way downstairs, I open the door, I step outside I heard some sound that came from the car. I close the door and open the car.

______

We were now at the airport, waiting for our plane to arrive. After so many minutes of waiting the plane finally arrive. We made our way inside I put some seatbelt on. And I turn my phone to airplane mood.

I slowly close my eyes until the darkness come to me.