In the certainty

I will always be true and as near as my next prayer

You will find me there

In the echo of the ocean

In the haunting of the wind

In mysterious extraordinary ways

Through the darkest sky

I will be like the shimmer of one small star

Out there

Shining every where

Molly then stood up and started dancing around on a rooftop with a smile on her face, while still thinking about Lou.

Molly—I will be there

Beside you, through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Remember my embrace

I will be there

Like freedom I will find you through it all

This do I swear

I will be there

Molly then looked at the big flower from a far.

Molly—In the harbor quarter

Lou—In the stone and mortar

Both—In the star that we both share

Molly—In the sound of laughter

Lou—Now and ever after

Both—Look for me I will be there

I will be there

Beside you, through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Lou—Remember my embrace

Molly—Remember my embrace

Lou—I will be there

Molly—I'll be there

Both—Like justice I will find you through it all

Lou—This do I swear

Molly—This do I swear

Lou—I will be there

They both from different places looked up at the stars once again.

Molly—This do I swear

I will be there

Both—This do I swear

I will be there.

For the last time, Molly and Lou looked up the stars with a smile, while thinking about each other. Then Molly went back inside her house and Lou went back to the shed, both of them where getting ready for bed. Lou took off his suit and laid down on the bed, so did Molly. They were supposed to be sleeping, but unfortunately these two dorks just couldn't stop thinking about each other and smiling. Molly couldn't stop thinking about how much she loves spending time with Lou. How fun, talented, amazing and handsome he really is, even though sometimes he can be serious. Molly felt so touched that Lou trusts her a lot for telling her his tragic backstory. She doesn't care about what Ox or the other dolls will say or think. For Molly, Lou really is worth fighting for.
And Lou, he felt the exact same thing. Lou thought about how Molly really does always know how to make him smile. Molly is one of every doll who gave him a chance, she is always there for him and she always will be, no matter what. For Lou, Molly truly became the light in his darkest times. He never thought that an ugly doll could make him so happy.

But then the two of them asked themselves the same question

Molly—"Why can't I stop thinking about him?"

Lou—"Why can't I stop thinking about her?"

And with that simple question and with all the feelings they feel towards each other, they finally discovered the ugly truth about how they truly feel about each other...

Both—"Wait..."

Molly—"Am I

Molly—"Am I...falling for Lou?"

Lou—"Am I...falling for Molly?"

They both asked themselves in shock.

Both—WHAT' S WRONG WITH ME!!!

And so...they started to freak out. Well, Lou was shocked the most. He didn't understand, how could this happen? Lou is all about perfection, flawless and good looks and Molly is nowhere near being perfect, because she an ugly doll. And yet here he is...falling in love with someone who is far from perfect, some one who is very ugly. So how can this happen? The same goes for Molly, she didn't understood either. Falling in love with someone who almost tried to recycle all her people. What is this???!!! Usually anyone would stay up all night to think about this with no sleep, but somehow after realizing and thinking about there true shocking feeling towards each other, they eventually fell asleep. Maybe because they had a long day and they were really tired.
Hoping that tomorrow they'll see each other, but unfortunately...there will be no tomorrow.

Because what's gonna happen the next day...will be unexpected to everyone...