𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Heey y'all, I'm Nia so let me tell you something about myself.
I live with my big brother and foster parents. My real parents got into a tragic accident and died.

My foster parents do NOT treat me and my brother Noah right and my foster dad, Gabe always molested me and my foster mom, Sophia don't believe me....I never thought of telling Noah because I don't want nothin bad to happen to him cuz Gabe got serious issues.

Me and Noah been living like this for years and we always try to find a way to escape but can't, we tried calling the police but of course our foster parents lied and we got beat tf up.

I'm on my last year of high school and I really believe this is the year me and my brother can finally escape this shit ass family. Anyways back to the story

*Saturday 10:22*

Nia's Pov:

As I was laying on my bed scrolling on Instagram I heard my brother Noah and Gabe yelling downstairs... I tend to get scared when I hear them fight because 5 months ago Noah had got shot in the chest and almost didn't survived.

I quietly creep downstairs to see what's going on and I seen Gabe charging towards Noah knocking him to the ground and punching him non stop.

"STOP" I screamed while running towards the scene.

As I was trying to pull Gabe off of Noah, but then Gabe had slapped me across my face which made me fall back and hit the ground

I guess Noah grew even more angry because after that he pulled a gun out on Gabe.

Noah said "Touch her again and I'll blow yo brains out my nigga" then he tucked his gun back in his shirt and walked upstairs in his room and slammed it shut.

Noah's Pov:

I was so pissed off...not at the fact I got into an argument but at the fact Nia got slapped. That's my little sister and I always gotta protect her.

As I was about to lay down I heard a knock at the door

"Come in" I said dryly

Nia came in looking scared for her life and I noticed a red hand mark on her face where Gabe had slapped her.

"Are you okay " Nia said
"I should be asking you" I said while point at the red mark on her face.

She chuckled then looked sad again.
I just pulled her close and hug her tightly.

"Noah..." she said nervous "Yes Nia" I said confused. "I feel like this is the year we can finally escape this shit, idk what it is but I can just feel it" she said

I just stood there lookin at her crazy
Only because every time we try to escape we failed. I know what y'all thinking...when you go to school then run away but it's not that easy... they have folks keeping an eye on us.

"Nia idk...I just don't want us to get hurt again but it will happen when it happens" I said

"Okay.. I love you No No" (No No is Noah's Nickname)

"I love you too" I said giving her a kiss on her head. And with that I fell asleep thinking about how to escape.

*THE NEXT MORNING*