"And I'm.. I'm not good at describing myself." She continued. "So I am going to ask you a question. And I want the answer right now." 

Cheryl looked at her confused. "You are starting to worry me baby. What's wrong?"

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

"Cheryl Blossom, I love you so much. I want to build a family with you. Have kids and annoy them to no extent. I want to see you graduate and I want to be the one I wake up to the rest of my life. Cheryl..." She said as she took another deep breath as she got down on one knee and took out the box from her pocket. Opening it, Cheryl gasped as she saw the most beautiful ring ever. "Will you marry me?" 

The redhead's eyes started to water as the music faded and everyone's eyes was on them. "Yes... a million times yes baby." She said as she wrapped her arms around Toni's neck and kissed her passionately. 

Everyone started to clap, including Sweetpea, Josie and Veronica. 

"I love you so much." Toni said with tears of her own.

"I love you way more." She replied, wiping the brunette's tears.

------------------------------------------------------

Flashback to a week before the party.

"I want your blessing to marry Cheryl." Toni said nervously as soon as Clifford opened the door. The man laughed at the brunette's nervousness and allowed her to enter. They walked to his study and closed the door. 

"So you want to marry my daughter?" He asked as he took a seat in front of her. "Why?"

Toni looked at him confused. "Why? Because she is the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"And if you hurt her?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You have the permission to kick my ass."  She said with much confidence in her voice.

Clifford smiled. "You have my blessing."

Six months later.

"We gather here today to celebrate and dedicate the joy and deep meaning of the union of Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz in this sacred commitment. The essence of this covenant is the acceptance of each other as Lover, Companion, and Friend. It is, therefore, a decision which is not entered into lightly but rather undertaken with great consideration and respect for ourselves and each other. This ceremony can set the tone for your entire life together. It is the visible symbol of the ongoing wedding process in which the two of you grow in love and union. It represents the welding of two souls as one. it is also a demonstration of the bonding which will strengthen and free you to each grow in your unique way but yet still together."

He turned to the couple and said. "You can state your vows."

Toni cleared her throat and said. " Cheryl, I want you to know that I love you so much, more than you'll ever know and more than I'll ever understand. I remember once how I told my family and friends that I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget their words. They were shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we were. But as time went by, your love made me believe. I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you. And to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart As a sanctuary of warmth and peace And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor. As I join my life to yours. On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever."

Cheryl wiped her tears and laughed nervously. "Toni, when we met we hated each other and that's a fact and don't try to deny it." She said causing Toni and all the people to laugh. "I loved since but I never showed it. I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

"And now, if you please join hands and repeat after me"

"I, Toni Topaz take you, Cheryl Blossom, as my partner and love beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in sickness and in health, in conflict and serenity."

"And now Cheryl please repeat after me."

"I, Cheryl Blossom, take you, Toni Topaz as my partner and love beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in sickness and in health, in conflict and serenity."

"I, Cheryl Blossom, take you,Toni Topaz, as my partner and love beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in sickness and in health, in conflict and serenity."

"Do you, Toni, take Cheryl, to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and sadness, until death do you part?"

Toni smiled. "I do"

"Do you, Cheryl, take this woman, Toni, to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and sadness, until death do you part?"

"I do"

"By the act of joining hands, you take to yourself the relation of wife and wife and solemnly promise to love, honor, comfort, and cherish each other so long as you both shall live. Therefore, in accordance with the law of LA and by virtue of the authority vested in me I do pronounce you Wife and wife. You came to me as two single people and you will now leave as a married couple, united to each other by the binding contract you have just entered. Your cares, your worries, your pleasures and your joys, you must share with each other. The best of good fortune to both of you. You may kiss the bride"

Cheryl pulled Toni into a passionate kiss while everyone erupted in cheers.

"Ladies & Gentleman, it is my privilege to introduce to you for the first time: Mrs. & Mrs. Topaz"

"We did it" Toni whispered and kissed her wife's cheek.

THE END. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED, LEFT COMMENTS AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.