3.We're Destined to Meet Again

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter-1

Wei Wu Xian was playing his flute when he suddenly heard someone calling his name,

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wu Xian stopped playing his flute and had the urge to turn to see. He recognized the familiar voice but thought he was hallucinating. He was having hallucinations lately so he faced the other side to clear his doubts. He turned and was surprised to see who it was.
It was Lan Wang Ji himself.

"Lan Zhan."

Wei Wu Xian was very happy. The reason for him being happy was simple, Lan came to see him and it was not an illusion. He rushed towards Lan Wang Ji and hugged him.

"I missed you, Lan Zhan."

"Hm."

Lan Wang Ji managed to "say" in spite of Wei Wu Xian holding him tightly. He returned it and hugged Wei Wu Xian back.

"So what are you doing here? Retired from your work? Or can not leave without me, Hubby?"

Wei Wu Xian asked in a teasing way after breaking the hug. Although he wanted to stay like that longer.

"Yes, No."

Lan Wan Ji maintained his old calm, cold voice even though he liked the word 'Hubby.'

"Huh?"

Wei Wu Xian asked as he did not understand why Lan Wang Ji said that. It is true Lan also puzzles Wei sometimes. Staying with Wei for a long time, Lan Wang Ji had also learned to confuse him.

"Yes because I cannot leave without you and No because I have not yet retired from my work."

"Really? So do you mean, I can live with you?"

"Yes."

Wei Wu Xian was so happy hearing this that he again went to hug Lan Wang Ji. But this time instead of only hugging, he gave Lan Wang Ji a passionate kiss. Lan Wang Ji also kissed him back. Wei Wu Xian slowly started to bite Lan's lower lips and asked for entrance. Lan Wang Ji opened his mouth allowing him. Their tongues tangled with each other and Lan was defeated (actually he let Wei win so he could get more later), allowing Wei to explore his mouth. So Wei started exploring every corner of his mouth before retreating it and kissing his lips. Lan now explored Wei's mouth with his tongue and Wei released a moan with this pleasure. They kissed each other till they were out of breath. They broke the kiss as they realized they were out of breath.