"About that..." The memories are still fresh inside of your head after all. You began to summarize the accident and tell him about it. Dazai silently listens to you attentively, when the waitress come and place your coffee, you paused a moment to inhale the fresh brew coffee and then continue with your story.

"The thing that he said... about the rat is tailing me in the shadow... and how it was similar to how it was with Macbeth... I'm still trying to understand what he meant by seeking an answer from me..." Your finger trails in a circular motion on the cup as if you were chanting a spell on it.

"So that was his move huh..." Dazai quietly comments after hearing your recount.

"Um, I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing~," He said and feigning a smile to change the topic, "Macbeth huh, now that is an interesting anecdote. What do you think of it?"

He seems to be hiding something. But would he tell you if you probe him? Probably not with how secretive he seems to be. Anyway, you decided to humor him a bit and took another sip of your coffee while it still warm.

"Macbeth story is a tragic one, isn't it? He turns to be a tyrannical king ever since he took the throne by killing the king for himself. He is then wracked for guilt and paranoia and forced to commit more and more murders to protect himself from enmity and suspicion.

"And he was prophesied to become a king by three witches in the beginning," Dazai adds.

"Right, he was. But in the end, he was killed and beheaded,"

Oh, that does seem like how it ends with Fukuda Seiji. A tragic end because of all his deeds.

"Hmm, true." Dazai nodded and hummed. "This Fiend person is kind of interesting fella, don't you think?"

Interesting... to say someone who is after your life is interesting. Something might be wrong with his head after all.

"Well, to be honest, I'm more curious to know what kind of person you are, Dazai-san. After all, you are the one who I can't seem to read."

His eyes suddenly lit with your declaration and he boldly took your hand and held it closer to him.

"OH! I know it! My eyes have never mistaken me the moment I laid my eyes on you! To think you are interested in me, this must be some sort of fate!"

"W-w-what?" You blush with the sudden contact. This guy is blatantly flirting with you right after he flirt with the waitress before.

"(Name)-chan, won't you be my partner to commit a double suicide, pretty please?" He pleads with sparkling eyes and he beams innocently to you.

"W-what did you think you are doing!" You jerk your hand from him in an attempt to cover your flustered expression. Your cheek might grow hotter than the temperature outside if he continues longer. "Don't get me wrong! I'm not interested in you that way."

"Ohoho. I believe this is what they call a tsundere." Dazai teased and smirk with your reaction. He seems to have fun with this.

"Who are you calling a tsundere! Don't lump me together with the stereotype character! You weeb."

"Oh, you know what a tsundere is? It didn't strike me for you as the person to know... hee..." He grinned wider and caress his chin in amusement.

"What are you implying at? If you don't stop, I will sue you for sexual harassment." You threatened him.

"Fine, fine. I'm just jesting with you." He raised his hand in the air as if he admits defeat. "But you said that you are interested to know about me. How about you guess what sort of person I am?"