Feelings🤕

Karin Pov

   After what Dave did for me it showed me a lot about him. This man knows his ways around ladies. I wonder what it is like to be Dave's woman. I would be so spoiled.

    I was brought out of my thought when I remember I have a photoshoot. I love modeling and this is a really good opportunity for me.

    This now reminds me that I have to ask Dave if he can drop me to the location of where this photoshoot will be happening.

   Me -Can you please drop
To my photoshoot for 10????

Dave🥳🥰- Sure baby girl

     I got my drop and I was ready to go and get in the shower. The water hit my skin and it felt so good. I wish I can stay here forever but that ain't going to pay me.

      I was done and ready. I got a message from Dave telling me he is outside. I looked in the mirror before I left out. I locked up and got in Dave's car.

       The way this man look at me told me a lot

   "We're we heading ma?" He asked. I told him and give him the direction. For the whole ride, we did not say a single word to each other.

    "It seems like you are ignoring me so don't worry about coming for me when I am finished. " I said. I was done with this clown. He speeds off. That kinda hurt.

    "Hi good morning my name is Karin and I need help finding where the dressing rooms are can you help me please?" I ask a cute girl. I am not going to lie she is thick.

    "Yeah sure, and by the way my name is Ariana

    "Yeah sure, and by the way my name is Ariana. And you sexy." She said. I like her vibe already which is something new to me. Not everyone I meet I get along with.