Episode 2 (completed)

Jessi POV

I sat in class listening to the teacher speak.
She announced a new student named Ali who is pansexual.
The boys seemed to be very interested in what she was talking about. Boys will be boys.
I couldn't help but look at Nick. I can't believe I jerked off to his brother. I'm a horrible friend. I heard him speak.
"I gotta update my list. Ali is muy interesante," I heard Nick say after Ali's whole introduction.
I barged in out of curiosity.
"Pardon me, dummies, but what list are you referring to?" I asked.
I surprisingly got a quick response from Jay.
"We made lists of the hottest girls at Devon's bachelor party," he said. Boys really will be boys.
"Ugh, come on. Gross," I responded.
Nick laughed.
"It was a bachelor party. NBD, no big deal, boys will be boys," he said in a very strange deep voice.
"There was a child stripper," Jay said.
Oh my god.
"Eww," I reacted.
The boys went to the locker room to change their clothes.
I thought as I walked out into the hallway. A list of the hottest girls at school, huh? Am I on the list? Oh, god. I can't believe I'm even thinking about this. Should I even care if I'm on the list?
My curiosity got the best of me. I decided to wait outside of the boys locker room and wait for someone to come out.
Andrew ended up being the first one out.
"So, Andrew..." I said in a mischievous voice.
"tell me about these fun lists you guys made at the bachelor party?" I said as I followed him. I walked by his right side and he looked at me.
"Oh, they're not fun. There's so many variables," he responded.
"Like, what's most important? A hefty bosom or a perfectly centered belly button." Ew. I was disgusting by this. But my curiosity always takes over.
"Yeah. Oh, it does sound hard. White men, the hardest time. Tell me about the other guys' lists," I said.
He said he didn't think it was his place to do so.
Connie grabbed my shoulder.
"The boy's weak. Use your wiles," she told me and bumped me with her hip towards Andrew. So I decided to use my wiles.
"You know, Andrew, I bet if you named names, you'd get some real, um, currency with the girls, you know," I told him.
"No, no, I can't betray my——," I got closer to him and interrupted him.
"You could be a real ally, to all the women in our grade, you know, like, a sexy friend." I said this as I played with his arm and touched and stroked it.
Ha! He cracked.

Nick Birch
1. Gina
2. Mila/Lotte
3. Devin
But he hasn't factored in Ali yet so according to Andrew it's "anyone's ball game."

Connie grabbed on my shoulders.
"What about you?" She asked worriedly as she shook me. I thought fast.
"So, like, am I on anyone's list?" I asked.
"Don't care if I am or I'm not, just wanna know for the record," I assured him.
"Nope, you didn't make anyone's."
I nodded in understanding.
"But, that's a good thing, right?" He asked.
"Yeah," I replied.
"Cause these lists ain't woke, they're gross," he said.
"Yep, totally, bleugh," I imitated a gagging noise.
Connie jumped in.
"But you still wanna be on 'em," she understood how I felt.
She explained to me that I wish there didn't have to be a list, but if there was one, I want to be on that "motherfuckin" list.
And she's not wrong. She's completely right. I'm disgusted with myself...
I wonder if I would be on Judd's list.
Ugh. I'm a pervert.

I told Matthew everything about what the boys were doing, and about Nick's list.
He decided to talk about it on his morning announcements.

I went to lunch, grabbed a tray, a meal, and stood for a bit to watch Matthew's announcements.
Nick's list had been exposed.

I saw Mila and Lotte sitting together.
"I am sorry, guys, that is messed up," I told them.
"Eh, we understand, this is only the opinion of one small boy," she said insultingly.
They both spoke together in unison and said, "we are confident in our individualism."

I decided to go to Devin's bachelorette party. I ate popcorn.
Gina and Devin suggested  that we make lists of the hottest boys in our school as revenge.
We each got notepads and a pen. Connie sat beside me.
"I don't know who to put on my list. The boys at school are so lame," I confessed.
"Ooh, you know who's not lame?" Connie suggested.
"Who? I asked.
"Judd," she replied playfully.
"Stop, he's Nick's brother and he's a legit maniac," I told her defensively.
"A maniac that turns your undies into a Slip 'N Slide," she continued.
"Ugh," I said in embarrassment.