Episode 8 (complete)

Judd POV

I wanted to say sorry to Jessi for being an asshole to her at her school but small dick Nick ruined it. So I messaged to tell her and she asked if we should meet up to talk.

I would've been more comfortable if she came to my house, but small dick Nick is here and I don't want him to throw a tantrum, so I offered to go to her place and she accepted. I brought some snacks for her as a kind of apology gift I guess.

I went over to her house and rang the doorbell. I could hear her footsteps approaching and she opened the door.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said and then moved aside so I could enter. I entered and looked around her house. I heard her close the door and I turned around.

"I brought some snacks," I told her and handed the lunch bag over to her. She opened the bag and looked at what I had put inside.

"What for?" She asked.

"To say sorry for calling you names at your school," I told her.

"Oh, well I guess hot cheeto head isn't much of an insult. I was just having a bad day after going over to your house on Valentine's Day," she confessed.

"What happened?" I asked her since all I remember about Valentine's Day was having dinner with that green-haired chick.

"Well, I- I kinda saw you with some girl with green hair. And it looked like you two were having a date," she said nervously.

"Oh," I said, trying to understand why that would make her upset. Was she, jealous, that I was on a date?

"Until you texted me saying you broke up with her," she continued.

"So, uh, you thought I was on a date with her, which is why you were mad?" I asked making sure I wasn't hearing her wrong.

"Yeah. Uh- it's kinda stupid, but I had a crush on you," she told me looking at the ground and then up at me.

"That was only a few days ago though," I said realizing how recent her crush on me was.

"Yeah, I realized that you're actually pretty cool to hang out with so, now you're like my friend," she told me.

She continued, "And I know that's weird. You're 18, I'm 13, totally illegal. It was just a crush." She said waiting for me to respond, so I filled in the awkward silence.

"I would be considered a child predator," I said.

She opened the snack bag and pulled out the crackers I had put in for her.

"Want some?" She asked me.

"Sure. Mind if I hang out with you for a while? I don't have anything to do at home." I asked her since I was super bored and she was alone in the house.

"Yesh, sounds great Mr.Birch, I mean, Judd. Judd Birch. Birch trees are my favorite trees," she said in a funny voice.

I laughed at her awkwardness.

"You say weird stuff when you're nervous Glaser," I said looking at her and noticing that her hair isn't in the usual pnoytail it's normally in.

"Yeah, I know. I get flustered easily," she admitted.

"It's cool. I say dumb things when I'm under pressure too," I told her as I followed her into the living room and sat down next to her.

"Like what?" she asked me.

I thought for a second then said, "I don't really get flustered like you, but I say dumb shit when I don't get my way despite who it is. Like when I insulted you at your school. And that's not even the worst I've done. Hot cheeto head is low on the list of bad things I've said or done," I said as I ate the dry cracker that I got out of the cabinet. I grabbed the tv remote that was on the coffee table and looked for a movie on Netflix.

"What are we watching?" she asked.

"Horror," I replied.

"Do you have popcorn?" I asked since the snacks I brought her were pretty shitty for movie snacks.

"Yeah, in the kitchen. I can-," she was going to offer to get some but I interrupted cause I had already done enough to fuck up our friendship, so why not do something for her.

"I'll get it," and I got up and went to the kitchen. I looked in the shelves and found the bags, which I crushed and put in the microwave. I thought about what Jessi said. She had a crush on me just a few days ago. What if she still had it? Do I like her? SHE'S 13 THOUGH. I've done illegal stuff sure, but being a pedophile? I don't know.

I came back to the living room with two bags of popcorn and gave one to Jessi. We started watching the movie and I laughed at the funny dancing clown. I felt my shoulder getting heavier as time passed since Jessi had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up so I tried to hold in my laughs at the Pennywise clown. But Netflix paused and showed me the "Are you still watching 'It: Chapter 2'" prompt and I couldn't reach the remote with her on me. I looked down to my right to see her on my shoulder. I mostly saw her bright red hair and I could feel her drool seeping through my shirt sleeve. I tried to move a little to grab the remote without waking her up but she reacted by squeezing my arm tighter and slowly moving her left hand closer to my dick. I tensed up. Uhhh, it felt good, but it shouldn't feel good cause this is a 13-year-old...but it feels really good. I didn't try to move her hand, I kinda just used my right hand to block her hand from grabbing me directly by my dick.

An hour passed and she finally started to wake up. She didn't react to having her hand on my crotch, she might've not even noticed, and she got up and said "Be right back," and she went to the bathroom. I watched her walk off.

SHIT.  I used my right hand to feel how hard I was. And I need to pee. I stretched the arm that Jessi was laying on. Then i cleaned up the popcorn mess that we made on the couch.
I grabbed a blanket that was draped over the couch and used it to hide my boner.

I saw Jessi walking back into the living room

"Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom too," and I went into her bathroom and pissed with my boner which was uncomfortable. I tried calming my dick down but it wouldn't listen. My dick has a mind of it's own.

I finish peeing and try to fit my dick in my pants. I wash my hands and go back to the living room.

I sit down next to her and try to put the blanket quickly over my boner. Then I pass some blanket over to her but it's too small to reach her.

"Scooch closer," I tell her. And she scooches closer like I told her to. Our shoulders were touching uncomfortably so my I moved my shoulder behind hers. This didn't help my boner situation. I pressed play on the movie. I couldn't get comfortable with my zipper holding my boner in my pants, making them feel tight. As I was trying to get comfortable, Jessi put her hand in between my legs, under the blanket and said "It's ok." She looked up at me and then at the movie. I was surprised, so I kinda just stared at her.

Her hand felt cold, and I wanted to warm it up.
I put my hand under the blanket where she had her hand, and I held it.
She looked at me and we made eye contact.

"Judd I know you're a little too old, and I know you don't wanna be a creep, and you're Nick's brother and all that, b-but I kinda, kinda," she stuttered trying to finish her sentence.

"Yeah, I like you too Jessi," I admitted and trying to save her any embarrassment of confessing how she feels.
"We can figure this out. Right now just come here," I said putting my arm over her shoulder and holding her close. I felt her warmth on me.
We kept watching the movie and I felt her breath as her head was leaned against my chest.

We both ended up falling asleep holding each other close.