Loop removal (part 1)

It's easy to get stuck in the "loop" of life, to get so stuck on everyday bullshit. Whether that be your job, your life at home or something even darker that you may only keep to yourself. I can't set here and bullshit you guys and act like I know everything you go through because I don't, I simply don't. Everyone has different experiences, some worse than others. But what I can do is provide the mindset that could potentially help you become a better you and to find a way to heal.

Human beings are wired to learn and change, not stay in one place doing the same thing over and over again. Without change you will continue to be stuck in the loop. You will continue to see the same results if you are not willing to change your behavior and your surroundings.

Try to develop more healthy habits and thought patterns. It's easy to get lost in your head but you have to fight it with positive thought. Start your day with making your bed or doing something productive even if it is something small, you have to start somewhere to begin that healthier mindset.

Always remember:

1. As long as you're breathing you have a chance, you have a chance to grow and learn.

2. Read as many books as you can, knowledge is key in growing as a person.

3. Life isn't always about you it's also about helping others and what you can do for others, but don't forget to take care of yourself as well.

4. It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you never give up!

5. Count your blessings, not your problems.

|Part 2 coming soon|