Celeste’s breathing hitched at the feel of his fingers as they brushed against the only piece of material that covered her. Of course she had been around him in nothing more then his shirt and her underwear and at one point, just her underwear. But this – this was different. His fingers hadn’t ventured to where they were now and she wanted nothing more then for him to continue. Aaron would surely lock her in her room until the end of time if he ever hear her thoughts. She didn’t care about that though, all she gave a damn about was what she was feeling. What she was feeling because of Nate. He brought out a side of her that she never knew existed.

Nate itched to dip his fingers beneath the fabric that hid what he so wanted to uncover. But he knew – he knew that if her were to do that, the rest of the passengers on the plane would get one hell of a show. With that thought in mind Nate settled for what he had in that moment. He brushed his fingers against her, shuddering as he did so. From the corner of his eyes Nate watched as Celeste’s hands gripped the arm rests. The fact the she had yet to stop was all he need to proceed just a little more. He wouldn’t be able to do what he really wanted, not on the plane anyway. Running his fingers along the lace he applied more pressure where he knew was most sensitive. Nate heard her breathing catch and knew without a doubt that he had hit the mark. With all the strength that he could muster Nate pulled his hand away and balled them into fists on his lap. It was all that he could do not to take her right there in her seat. 

~*~    

Celeste had fallen asleep about halfway through the flight. She was still tired from the sleepless night she had, had the night before on top of having to wake up before the sun to drive to Phoenix to catch the first flight out. Her body was also going through the crash of what had conspired between she and Nate not long ago.

 She had woken up just as the plane was about to land and looked over at Nate who was in the seat to her left. He was fast asleep, looking as cute as can be. She didn’t have the heart to wake him but knew that she had to. If she didn’t she would gladly stay in her seat watching him sleep until the were kicked off the plane.

“Nate,” she whispered nudging him softly. All the earned her was a soft grumbling, nothing more. “Nate, come on. We’re about to land.”

“Five more minutes,” he mumbled in his sleep cause her to giggle softly. 

Leaning over she placed her lips softly against his, mumble against his lips. “Wake up,”

Celeste heard Nate’s quiet moan before his hand cupped the back of her neck, pressing their lips harder together. His lips moved against hers as they always did when they kissed. His tongue sliding against the seam of her closed lips, seeking entrance. Entrance that Celeste was more then willing to give. She let him deepen the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away. She had pulled away just as the plane touched down. As she looked back she notice that all of her friends looked like they had all just woken up as well. 

“Time to get this party started!” Hunter shouted as the all piled into a car they rented after getting all their luggage together.

During the drive from the airport to Oasis Cancun – the hotel they were staying at – Celeste did nothing but fidget in her seat. The twins both looked at with confused expressions. Neither of them knew what had happened during the flight and Celeste wanted to keep it quiet for as long as possible. She didn’t want them to know how badly she wanted – needed – Nate’s touch. How she yearned for it. She could see the look in the girls eyes – even Jay – they were all dying to know what she was hiding. Celeste shot them all a look that stopped them from voicing their questions. Now – maybe even never – was not the time to get into that conversation.