Closet Nymph?

The flight that the group had booked took almost five hours to fly from Arizona to Cancun. The guys had plugged in their ipods as soon as they were able to. They couldn’t take listening to the girls and Jay go on and on about their week away from home. Celeste had done the same thing. She was excited, sure. But, that didn’t mean that she was going be squealing like a little school girl for the whole flight.

A half hour or so into the flight Celeste felt Nate’s hand on her bare thigh. She had opted out of wearing jeans like she normally would since it would be rather warm once they touched down in Cancun. She shifted a bit when she had first felt his hand on her thigh cause it to move a bit higher without any help from Nate. Celeste didn’t dare to look over at him no matter how much she wanted to. It had only been meant as an innocent touch, she was sure of it. But, Celeste couldn’t help but feel something. . .more from it. The heat the radiated from his palm shot straight to her core, something that rarely every happened to. 

When Nate had first placed his hand on Celeste thigh he hadn’t expected her to shift as much as she did. Her movements had caused his hand to slip just a little further up her leg. Because she had chosen to wear a skirt all Nate would have to do was slide his hand just a little further up and he would reach a place that no one had ever been before. He was tempted, Lord knew how badly he was. Nate hadn’t gone so long without getting any since he had lost his virginity at 15. His libido was in over drive and just being around Celeste after some of the things that they had done wasn’t helping any. He had suffered through a ton of cold showers since he had met Celeste but, he would never force anything on her. 

It was hard though, trying to keep himself in check when all he wanted to do was touch and taste every single inch of skin that covered her delectable body. Nate inwardly groaned when Celeste shifted again, she really was not making it easy for him at all. Nate tightened his hand on Celeste’s leg, something that he shouldn’t have done. He had just wanted to get her to stop shifting in her seat. He knew though that it was his fault that she was doing so but couldn’t bring himself to let go. 

“Please stop moving,” Nate groaned beneath his breath. Celeste stopped instantly.

“Sorry,” she whispered back.

“It’s fine,” he ground out tightening his fingers. Nate knew that if he moved his hand it wasn’t going to be removed but instead moved higher.

Celeste felt like she couldn’t breath. Oh how she wanted Nate to just move his hand a little more up. She was a virgin for Christ’s sakes and these thought’s that she was having were something that were starting to occur more and more often, something that she was not used to at all. Her hormones were starting to drive her insane and if she didn’t get any relief she would lose her mind. Just a little more, a little more. She thought to herself trying not to shift no matter how badly she wanted to. If this was what she had to look forward to during the rest of the flight, it was going to be hell. Granted a damn good kind of hell. 

Nate couldn’t take it anymore. He could feel the heat radiating off of her and wanted nothing more then to bury himself in it. He had never had this particular problem before, any time he was with a girl he got what he wanted without having to wait for it. Nate had to keep reminding himself that Celeste wasn’t one of those girls, for the he was glad. After having the longest internal debate he had ever had, Nate decided to just go for. Slowly, he guided his hand a bit higher – he was almost there. Celeste shifted once a again, her thighs parting just a tad but it was enough. Nate’s fingers brushed against the lace that covered her most intimate area. Nate bit his lip and held back a groan at how this was going. If was anything like he was before, he would of pulled her into the restroom and make her a part of the mile high club.