Chapter 1

⚠WARNING⚠

This chapter will have lots of profanity in it and most likely the entire story so if you don't like that, then move along please and thank you🖤

Enjoy if you're continuing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

It was a start of a new boring day. It was too bright, far too loud because of our neighbors, and hella early. Like.. Who the fuck would want to wake up at 7am willingly!?  Anyways let me get ready for the day and wake these dumbasses up.

I slowly get out of bed wearing a black hoodie I stole from Yoongi and a messy bun because who the hell has time to do actually their hair at night..

I open my blinds and my eyes immediately close nearly all the way due to how bright the sun is. I immediately close my blinds and shake my head. "Mn mn.. Nope. Not happening today." I say while walking out of my room and closing the door behind me. Why the hell was it so bright so early!? I think God is trying to murder my eyes.. I'm already blind for goodness sake!

I walk into Kookie's room only to catch him naked with a girl who is fully naked as well. She is cuddled up to him with hickies all over her body. I groan and face palm myself while walking up to him. I pinched his nipples and twisted them, making him yelp out in pain and immediately wake up as his yelps of pain woke up his little slut. "Wake up pretty princess and kick that prostitute out of here." I said with a soft tone of voice before making it deeper when I mention that girl next to him.

He whimpers and sits up while rubbing his now bruised nipples as he looks up at me with his big brown doe eyes. "I'm hurt because of you y/n... As a compensation, you should give me a kiss." He said while giving me his famous puppy eyes knowing that I can't resist them at times like this. I mean who really could resist those? I chuckle and lean down to him as I start kissing him softly as he kisses me back happily. When I pull away, I feel the glares of the girl next to him. She raised her hand and slammed it down on my cheek. "How dare you seduce my man right in front of me!?" She yelled. I glared at her with deep and deadly eyes that would kill her immediately if looks could kill. I reached towards her but before I could do anything, Jungkook noticed the look in my eyes and he pulled me into a tight hug before whispering into my ear. "I'll take care of her, don't kill her. Go wake up the others...." He said before letting me go and smiling up at me. I grumbled as I walked out of the room while rubbing the back of my head and slamming his door shut causing Namjoon to wake up. He already knew the situation since this wasn't the first time something like this had happened and I knew he was up because of his strong senses, especially with hearing. He wasn't a heavy sleeper mainly because he's always on guard.