The Dark Knight

It was an uneventful evening for the students of Class 1-A. Shota Aizawa did not train them today so the class relaxed in the dorms. However, a bright light filled the room, making the students block their eyes.

When the light died, they noticed that they were in a movie theatre and it was pitch black.

"Where are we?" Jiro asked.

"MINETA GET OFF ME YOU PERV!" Mina screamed, followed by a smack and Mineta whimpering. Everyone slowly stood up, dusting themselves off and looking around the area for any clues. A sign on how to get out or where the hell they are.

"Does any body.."

More flashes suddenly filled the room as Aizawa, Midnight, Mt. Lady, Nezu, All Might, Endeavour, Melissa Shield, David Shield, Itsuka Kendo, Neito Monoma, Eri, Kota, the big three, Power Loader, Snipe, Gran Torino, the wild wild pussycats, Mei, Kamui Woods, And Nighteye.

"Does anyone know what is going on?" Nezu asked, it was then a laugh was heard throughout the room, causing the hero's and students to get into a battle stance while the innocents. Eri his behind Aizawa while Mandalay stayed by Kota. "Do not fear me. I mean you no harm." The voice said as a man came into view. He wore black robes with a hood that obstructed his face, only revealing his pure white eyes and a chiseled jaw.

"Who are you!" All Might asked while Endeavour let his flames loose. The man only chuckled. "I am the god of this pocket dimension. I take what I want. I destroy what I want." As he said this, he snapped his fingers, Endeavour's flames dying while Shoji's arms didn't duplicate.

"What the?" Shoji said in shock. "Do not worry, I only nullified your quirks right now. You will get them back after we are done. Anyway, I called you here because the multiverse is failing so I thought 'wouldn't it be nice to view it before they may or may not disappear?'" The man finished with a smirk, seeing the shocked faces Mande him smile like a maniac.

Before anyone could say anything, Mina quickly opened her mouth. "HELL YEAH LETS SEE IT!" Everyone groaned while Bakugou only scowled. "How can we even trust you." Kamui spat however he immediately regretted it the money he made eye contact with the man. "Because I could easily leave this dimension and destroy it with you all inside, leaving you stuck here forever." Everyone has chills down there spines the moment he said that.

"Alright fine.. we will play your game mister..."

"Trigun. Call me Trigun."

"Right. Just play the damn thing so we can't get this over with." Endeavour finished as Trigun smirked. He snapped his fingers again, the seats were filled with drinks and snacks ranging from popcorn, chips to even nachos. "This is gonna be sweet!" Kirishima said with a smile.

"So who are we gonna see?" Todoroki finally opened his mouth to the god. "The one you call Izuku Midoryia." He replied. "WHY DOES THAT NERD GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION!?" Bakugou shouted in rage.

"Believe it or not?, a lot of the multiverse goes around him. Some are sad, some are heroic, some are funny. The results are endless. Anyway, enough of the talking. Please enjoy!"

The screen flicked on and everyone turned in to see what was going on.

A train was gunning down the railroad in the heart of Gotham City. Inside, a middle aged man dressed in a suit and a black mask was carrying a microwave device that would flood the streets with gas and disrupt the peace.

"What a despicable villain." All Might spat at the man who would do such a thing to innocent civilians.

"The hero's will get him. They have to." Iida said calmly.