Prolog

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name (family name)
(B/n) = Brother Name
(M/N) = Mother Name
(F/N) = Father name

Please tell me, if you found some mistake!

Happy reading!
-------
Right now, you're in the room to do your daily routine. Reading some books that you already read before. So peaceful, no sound in the room except the sound of you turning the page of your book until,

Knock Knock

The sound of knocking the door makes you stop doing your activities, standing up from your chair then walking to your door. Once you open your door, you can see a man that 2 years older than you.

"Hello there, my cute little sister!" The man said

You just look the man in front of you with a flat gaze "(B/N)? what do you want?" 

The man, (B/N) (L/N), is your brother that 2 years older than you.

"Aww, no hello for your big brother?" He said with a pout.

Sigh

"Don't pretend to be cute, you know you're too old for that."  you said, which you got a grin from his face. 

"Sorry~. Mom and dad call you, they want to tell you about something in the living room." He said to you, which makes you raise one your eyebrow. 

"Huh? okay. I'll be right there in a minute." Without giving a chance to give your brother to answer, you close your door in his face.

Once you do that, you comb your hair and tie it into a ponytail. Putting your book that you reading before to your bookshelf. after that, you go out of your room and walking your way to the living room.

Once you arrived, you see your mother, father, and your brother sitting on the sofa waiting for you. You can see their face of doubt. 

"Ah! you've finally arrived!" Your brother said with a smile plastered on his face after notice you in there. Both of your parents turn to see you with a small smile on their faces too.

"Yes, I am." You said, sitting on a sofa opposite from them.  "So, what are you want to talk to me about?" With a serious expression plastered on your face.

"So, what we want to tell you is... we're going out from the country to attend some business," Your dad said.

"So, I'll be living with (B/N) again right?"

"No (Y/N). this time, I'll join mom and dad." Your brother answer your question

"So, I'll be living alone in here? I'm okay with that." Shrugging your shoulder with a bored expression on your face.

"Nope! We are not okay with that!" Your mother said raising her voice a little. "I'm afraid of you living alone, what if there's a thief trying to harm you? what if you get kidnapped? what if-"

"Mom stop! I'm not a child anymore, I'm 22 years old adult mom!" You cut your mother rambling. 

"What your mother says is true (Y/N)." Your Father said

"So, what are you trying to tell me?" You ask calmly to your father.

"What are we trying to say is-" Your father spech is cutted by you mom outburs.

"I hired some butlers to accompany you!" Your mom said with a sweet smile, you can even see the sparkle on the background.

"YOU WHAT!?"

No, that not you. That is your father and brother outburst that making you flinched because of the volume.

"How come you're not telling me this, (M/N)?!" Your father put his hand on your mother shoulder.

"Yeah mom, why must butlers!? Why not just bring (Y/N) with us!?" Your brother said with a high voice.

"Aww, come on. The part that she said she an adult is true. We can't always put her in a cage! Beside, (Y/N) is old enough to have a partner for her life. So, that why I choose a butler!" Your mother said with a smile plastered on her face.

"But mom, you said butlers. How may butlers to be exact?" You ask your mother.

"Oh! I hired six butlers!"

"SIX BUTLERS!?"

You flinched again hearing your dad and your brother outburst.

"OH NO NO NO NO NO! I Disagree with that!" Your brother while shaking his head.

"Letting (Y/N) alone in this mansion with six boys!? Oh, I'm very disagree!" Your father said

"What if they do somthing bad to (Y/N)? What if they hurt (Y/N)? What if they made (Y/N) their servant!?"

"Oh,too late. I already hired them!" Because of your mother said, your brother and your father soul is going away.

"They aren't that bad! Me and their mother is very close, so that why I trust them. And then, their mother said they are NEETS, so why not give them a chance?"

"But-" Your father trying to change your mother mind. But before he can finish his sentence, your mother interrupted it.

"No but!"

"Okay..."

'Like father, like son.' You tought as you watch your father and your brother sulking on the corner with a deadpan.

"So mom, how long you guys will go out from this country?" You ask, turning your head to your mother.

"Ah, I think the longest is a year? I don't exactly know..." she said, making a thingking pose.

"Ah, I see. When will you guys go?" You ask again

"We're going tomorrow morning! So, if you woke up and not finding our existence. That mean we already going!" She explain to you with a sweet smile that always on her face.

You just give an 'O' while nodding your head, then looking at your brother and your father that still on the corner of the room.

"And when will the 'butlers' that you say will come?" You ask again

"Tomorrow morning too! But, I'm pretty sure that we will go first thought..."

You chocked an air

"So, that mean..." you turned your head facing your mother face with a shocked face.

"Yep! You'll be the one to welcoming them!"

'Oh please no...'

-_-_-_- T.B.C -_-_-_-

Heya there,Ayumu here! I'm very if there my bad grammar . Just as for you guys know, English isn't my forst language.

And now, I'm going to get some sleep. Bye! =w=)/