"For fucks sakes Mel!" He laughed "that is never going to happen and every woman out there is jealous of you already. I mean look how stunning you are!" He took my hand and twirled me around before being me back into his embrace.

"Interview starts in 5 minutes," Crystal interrupted and Roger let out a small thank you.

"I love you and your going to do fine!" Roger cupped my face and then kissed me for about 2 seconds before letting go.

"I love you too" He smiled and grabbed my hand as we begin to walk towards a small room which consisted of a couch and behind that a Queen poster from 1980.

Roger let me sit down first and then he sat down next me putting his arm on the back off the couch making me feel very safe for some reason.

Soon a Lady walked in holding a bunch of papers and a pen. She was dressed very revealingly, leather skirt and jacket, a white shirt that was barely even buttoned-up and fishnets. She walked up to Roger first and I noticed her glare towards him but hopefully, Roger didn't notice "Hello nice to me you, I'm Misty, " she said with her thick Australian accent.

It was then a sudden realisation that she looks oddly familiar.

"I'm Roger it's a pleasure to meet you, " He said as he shook her hand.

"Melissa, but please call me Mel, " I said as she shook my hand. She gave a look of disgust which was a bit weird I must say but I just went with it.

She took a seat and I adjusted myself closer to Roger so that our knees were touching. I saw the camera guy signal her something and then she cleared her throat.

"Hello I'm Misty and I'm joined today with the famous Roger Taylor from Queen and his wife Melissa Taylor. Welcome! How are you guys?"

"It's very nice to be here, thanks for having us. We're doing good, very tired though, " Roger answered

" let's start with something easy. How did you guys meet?" I looked at Roger and I gave him a look telling him he should answer.

"well, we met in the very early 70s, a long time ago. But we met in a bar after she came to watch the boys and I perform, " he said with a smile.

"was it love at first sight?"

"for me it was, I don't know about Mel, " Roger said now gesturing me to speak.

"It was" Roger brought his arm around and grabbed onto my hand and held it over his lap.

"We all know you have a little family at home would you care to tell us who's who?"

"little family!? I wouldn't call it that when there 7 people living under one roof. I call it my Taylor clan, " he said making me laugh "no but with all seriousness, we have 5 kids. Four boys and a girl"

"do you think you'll have more in the future?"

Roger leaned over to the table and grabbed the glass of water and then he squeezed my hand telling me to speak.

"Well, we only had our twins 5 months ago. So talk about another baby hasn't been brought up yet but I wouldn't mind another. What about you, love?"

"I wouldn't mind another but I don't think the kids would like that idea, " he laughed

"do you think that rockstar life has interfered with your relationship?"

"No" I simply replied "we might be apart for a long time but you know when you love the person when they come back and everything is the same. When Roger comes back from tours, there us no change in our relationship. We still love each other the same from the time he left until the time he comes back. But besides touring and regarding everything to do with a 'Rockstars' life nothing has impacted how we feel for each other in any way, shape or form."