89

Continued from the last chapter

Melissa's POV
We came back to the hotel straight after the concert and it was going to be easier since the after-party was at the hotel anyway. Roger was in the shower while I was touching up my make up.

It was still occurring in mind about what happened with that Thomas guy. I mean he is good looking and all but he made me feel the way only Roger could make me feel.

I really hope I didn't see him around especially at the fact he doesn't know I'm married to Roger. It would just be awkward.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I felt Roger wet lips on my cheek "You look a bit stressed" he walked to the wardrobe look for clothes to wear with his towel only wrapped around his waist.

"I'm fine. Um, do anyone named Thomas?" I asked turning around watching him pull out a full outfit.

"Thomas? You got the last name?"

"No, I don't know his last name. But do you know anyone with the name?" He starts to put his jeans on.

"No, I don't know anyone named Thomas. Hope you're not going to cheat on me?" He leaned over and stole a kiss from me.

"No never," I shook my head and looked away "never in a million years my love" 

***

We walked into the after-party, my arm hooked around Roger's. It looked like Queen's personal night club. I could spot a lot of girl's dressed like hookers obviously wanting some attention from the boys and to think I stole the heart of one without even trying to get him into bed. 

I held onto Roger's white jacket extremely tight as he leads the way throughout the crowd of people. There were reporters everywhere along with cameras interviewing other people like Rod Stewart. 

"Princess, Wait here I'll get us some drink alright?"  

"Sure don't be too long" He kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me alone in a corner. The place was outdoors and it was quite cold so I started to shiver a bit, wrapping my arms around myself to try and keep me warm. 

"a bit cold love?" I felt someone's jacket around me. 

"I thought you went to get drinks- Tom! um hi" I took his jacket off and handed it back to him. 

"I saw you standing alone and freezing" He laughed, "I thought to come over and give you my company" 

"Isn't there someone you can talk too?" I asked looking over at my shoulder to look for Roger but instead, I saw Chrissie who actually came alone with Brian and her daughter, Raising her eyebrow at me. 

"No, a bit of a loner you see, I don't have many friends" I let out an uncomfortable 'oh' and nodded my head. 

"Who's this?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Roger holding two glasses off champagne "this is for you my love- Hi I'm Roger," He says shaking Toms's hand. 

"Pleasure too finally meet you. Names Thomas, I'm the new stage manager for you guys" 

Shit if he's stage manager that means he was going to be on the rest of the tour with Roger and me. In the background, the band started playing the song 'sway' I love this song but Roger would always refuse to dance to this. 

"Roger come on just this once. Please for me?" I begged 

"Mel, you know I can't dance. I promise we can dance at home-" 

"We can dance if you like? I used to dance all the time" I turned to Roger and practically begged him to let me. He looked at me with pleading eyes and then nodded his head taking my glass from my hand "My Lady," Tom said putting his hand out for me. I could feel Roger's eyes staring as I took his hand. (Imagine them dancing like the video above^^^^)

He pulled me out on the dance floor and puts his hands on my hips spinning me around to make me face him. our noses were practically touching but this was just a dance nothing else, right? 

I hadn't danced like this in a long time. With Roger, it always just been the classic couple dance I missed the difficulty of dance, I was having fun.

"How come you didn't tell me you were married to Roger Taylor?"  He whispers as he nuzzles against my neck which made me feel a little uncomfortable. His hand travelled down my thigh which made me shiver just a little bit. 

"I was going to but you left" He turned me out and winked at me before twirling me back close "I should have told you, shouldn't have got your hopes up" 

"got my hopes up? no darling I already have you wrapped around my finger" His hand got dangerously close to somewhere he is not allowed to touch but I somehow let him. Am I really wrapped around his finger?

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said along with a nervous laugh "I love Roger and he loves me" 

"That may be true but aren't you sick with sleeping with only one guy your whole life? Maybe you should experiment and feel new things?" 

"How do you know about that?" I asked "I could never get sick of Roger. He treats me right and I'm sure if I were to ever to sleep with you, you'd probably treat me like a slave," I laughed

"Why don't you meet me at the lobby tonight after the after-party and find out?" He pulled me into the final pose as the song stopped. Both of us were out of breath, staring at each other. I could see him starring down at my lips but I pushed him away before anything could happen. 

"Don't even try Tom. I would like to be friends. Nothing more, alright?" 

"Remember the lobby after the after-party" He whispered in my ear before walking away "By the way you're a beautiful dancer" He fulled walked away leaving me in the middle of the dance floor by myself. 

"Mel! My god, you danced amazing!" Roger said pulling me out of the crowd and into his arms again "I just didn't like him touching you but you look stunning" He handed my glass of champagne back and caressed my hair. 

"Don't worry the only man I like touching me is you," He bit his lip before pressing a warm kiss on my lips. 

I really do love this man. 

***

The after-party was great  Roger and I had a little to drink and we watched a re-run of the concert quietly singing along to quietly to the songs while Roger tapped a drumbeat on my thigh. 

But all nights have to end. I was wide awake, staring right at the ceiling while Roger was snoring next to me with his back faced to me "Roger are you awake love?" He didn't respond instead he just kept snoring. 

I quickly got up from the bed but still quietly and slipped my robe off which covered my dress and slipped into a pair of heels before quietly slipping out of the hotel room. 

I made my way down the lobby and looked around for Tom everywhere but he wasn't there. I was about to turn my back and walk away until I felt I familiar hand touch my shoulder.

"Knew you'd change your mind"